1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

if you cant find help here!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2010, 06:43 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down if you cant find help here!!!!

Go to http://forums.atvconnection.com/chinese-quads/ there is way more help there than there is here i have posted 2 threads here and gotten no reply so i recommend being patient.

Last edited by xFreebirdx; 01-06-2011 at 11:09 AM. Reason: No competing links allowed.......
Old 12-29-2010, 07:12 PM
2 strokes or 4

Not too many people here own Chinese.

Old 01-06-2011, 09:11 AM
Weekend Warrior

Edited by moderator.

Play nice or stand in the corner.

Last edited by scootergptx; 01-06-2011 at 04:04 PM.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Banned

your a piece of **** buddy mine runs great..prolly runs better than ur over priced garbage

Old 01-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

I am new to this forum, but I have 2 Chinese quads. First is a 2006 Jianshe JS400, it has been an excellent machine. When new I had to re-jet the carb because it was built at the factory to run at sea level, after that I had no problems, until I had to replace the battery after nearly 5 years of use. When it was -30 degreees it just didn't want to turn over anymore. New battery, available at my local auto parts store and back on the going in a matter of minutes. I use it for trail riding in warm months and for snow plowing in the winter. I even used it for commercial snow plowing, usually about 6 hours every day and had no problems. the contractor who was doing the plowing, needed some extra help as he was just too busy to handle it with two quads, so I gave him a hand. He did that for 3 years, also using Chinese quads, one CF Moto 500 and a Motobishi 700. Those machines were used and abused to the extreme, and except for some broken plastics, and a couple of defective relays, gave no problems at all. My second quad is actually a side by side, it is a 2008 Motobishi 700. It is a lot of fun, and the only problem I have had was the studs breaking off the exhaust manifold at the head due to a rigid design in the exhaust system, which was recalled and replaced with a new spring loaded flex joint exhaust system under warranty. I don't get a chance to use it as much as I would like to, but so far, so good. I don't abuse my machines, but I don't baby them either, and they are performing well.

Jianshe quads and motorcylcle are built in China, yes, but if you do some research on Jianshe, you will find it is the oldest incorporated company in China and is inot not only quads and motorcyles, but air conditioning compressors, aerospace products, and numerous other things. You will also find the name on the front of the plant which builds quads and motorcycles is named Jianshe Yamaha Corporation. They have been associated since 1985. I am not sure, but have heard that motorcycles built there for non export are actually branded Yamaha, and Jianshe for export units.

Motobishi , I think is built by Hi Sun, I know nothing much about them, but see they are imported into Canada under several names, including Motobishi, Power Maxx, and Panterra to name a few. Each importer specifies what specifications, accessories and name they want on them.

I just know that I am very happy with the units that I have, and have not had any major problems i=with them and do not plan on getting rid of them any time soon. They have given me numerous hours of pleasure and I expect lots more during the comming years.

Old 01-06-2011, 03:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

Welcome to the forums HankTheBear.
That is a mighty informative reply. Thank you.

Mr.Bio, This is a friendly forum. You may not have liked lugepf's reply but lowering yourself isn't the answer.
It's be really cool if you edited your reply.