1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

Need Help!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 05:01 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Need Help!

HI i have a 150cc Chinese make atv and took apart the carb to give it a good cleaning, before taking it apart i did not look where at the tubes went form it, i need to know if any of them go somewhere or if they are just vents. First one is coming out of the carb bole. the second one it coming out of the air intake manifold. the third one its coming from the top of the carb and wrapping around the spring cover. plz help

Old 12-29-2012, 07:59 PM
Electrical Expert
Likes High Voltage In The Tub!
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Is this a GY6 engine?

If so do a google search for:

"gy6 vacuum line diagram"

and look at the pictures. I bet this solves your problem...

Old 12-29-2012, 08:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

How do you tell im kind of new to atvs iv had it for years and only drove it like 20-30 times

Old 12-29-2012, 09:33 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by atv150cc
HI i have a 150cc Chinese make atv and took apart the carb to give it a good cleaning, before taking it apart i did not look where at the tubes went form it, i need to know if any of them go somewhere or if they are just vents. First one is coming out of the carb bole. the second one it coming out of the air intake manifold. the third one its coming from the top of the carb and wrapping around the spring cover. plz help
The one coming off the carb bowl just hangs there. It's the float drain. I believe the one on top is a vaccum line. Is the third one the for the fuel line?

Maybe this will help.

Google Image Result for http://www.scootusa.com/152QMI_carb/connections-02.jpg

Old 01-04-2013, 09:46 AM
Trailblazer

Correctimando Ron, i had this same problem with mine, spent hours trying to figure out where they all went, the vacuum like goes to the intake manifold, fuel line goes through a fuel filter then to tank and sometimes a overflow tube just hangs there and same with the drain.