1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

Fushin 110cc worth keeping and fixing or trade for new kids atv?

Old 10-27-2013, 10:17 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fushin 110cc worth keeping and fixing or trade for new kids atv?

So this weekend I traded my daughters old go cart for a Fushin 110cc ATV. The thing is in decent condition but cant get it to turn over it also has a broken gear lever. It does not have any spark and will start tearing it down during the week to see if I can find the problem. I cleaned the carb and used new gas but nothing. Can anyone recommend a wiring diagram to use and also where to start and what to check for. I have a meter and know how to use it but my problem is what to check and what to check for. I really wold like to get this fixed as my brother bought a used 125 cc for my kids and I also have another CPI Bullet 90 and the kids love the camo on this one. I know what everyone says about the Chinese quads but I figure if I can get a couple years out of these until my kids are ready to move up to the Japanese brands why not. Right now between the Bullet, the Fushin, and the one my brother bought(Coolster) we are only about $600 into them and must say even I get a kick out of riding the other two. So if anyone has any sugestions or info it would be greatly appreciated.

Old 10-28-2013, 10:09 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

since you have a few imports kicking around see if the cdi is the same between them and grab a working one and try it. Swap in a good battery or charge/jump the current battery. The shiftier is a easy fix just weld it back together and then run a brace across the back to keep it from bending and breaking again.
I sorta love these imports. if you don't mind waiting for parts sometimes they are cheep to operate. i bought a little 110 for my little one that someone converted to a track system and totally butchered it. Including rice of machine plus tires and rims i have less than 300 into it including the new body and lights i just ordered to freshen it up.. thats including a cdi i broke and when to the dealer for as i did not want to wait.

Old 10-28-2013, 10:33 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by Zrock
since you have a few imports kicking around see if the cdi is the same between them and grab a working one and try it. Swap in a good battery or charge/jump the current battery. The shiftier is a easy fix just weld it back together and then run a brace across the back to keep it from bending and breaking again.
I sorta love these imports. if you don't mind waiting for parts sometimes they are cheep to operate. i bought a little 110 for my little one that someone converted to a track system and totally butchered it. Including rice of machine plus tires and rims i have less than 300 into it including the new body and lights i just ordered to freshen it up.. thats including a cdi i broke and when to the dealer for as i did not want to wait.

Yeah going to try the cdi swap sometime this week. As for the shifter it appears it sheared off completely from the edge of the case so don't know if I have to remove the engine to weld or how to install a new one. I will take pics and show you what I got.

Old 10-28-2013, 03:26 PM
Trailblazer

check safety switches. Brakes, tether. Short the contacts on solenoid. fuse near battery.

Old 10-29-2013, 09:52 PM
Weekend Warrior

Any idea where to get the rod that the shifter lever attaches to and how hard it would be to replace?