3) General Discussions.. No problems but would like to discuss your Chinese quad experiences post in here.. You can also post in here why you hate your Chinese quad..

2007 odes 400cc internal engine parts

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2019, 08:26 AM
Trailblazer
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Engelal
Hello I need some Odes parts.
Starter one way bearing, gear for the electric shift etc.
Let me know if you have anything or if you know where in Canada to get them.
Thx Engelal
Hello Engelal

First. where are you located ? are you in Canada ? if yes where abut and what province ? reason for shipping cost and all other thing or I know in other province some dealers they have some parts not very much but some

second . if you know exactly which part you need . can you sent picture to make sure we are talking about same parts . I had experience I did order parts and I received other parts , . Odes parts Number doesn't make sense and why you need picture . yes I have lots of part mostly new , also some used because my kids they have odes 400 and I have Honda myself

hope I could explain and happy to help you if you need my email to send pictuer let me know

thanks

jerry

Old 10-04-2020, 10:08 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Odes 400

Originally Posted by jerry fathi canada
I'm in Canada and I have 2 odes 400 cc and lots of parts if you need PM me and I help if still you need also I looking to but extra engine for backup if anyone have one

thanks
jerry fathi Vancouver Canada
I'm working on a 06 odes 400 and I'm looking to see if there is a interchange right front axle that will work. Any help is appreciated

Old 10-05-2020, 09:44 AM
Trailblazer
Default Hello Jeremy

Originally Posted by Jeremy Viers
I'm working on a 06 odes 400 and I'm looking to see if there is a interchange right front axle that will work. Any help is appreciated
I didn't Understand exactly what you need 1 looking for part for front axle or 2 asking technical Question ? If You make more open your concern maybe i can help . also let me know where you located . i have manual owner and service book
if you can sent picture of parts is helps .

Sincerely

Jerry Fathi Vancouver Canada

Old 10-05-2020, 10:01 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Original post

Originally Posted by jerry fathi canada
I didn't Understand exactly what you need 1 looking for part for front axle or 2 asking technical Question ? If You make more open your concern maybe i can help . also let me know where you located . i have manual owner and service book
if you can sent picture of parts is helps .

Sincerely

Jerry Fathi Vancouver Canada
Hello sir , I received a notification in my inbox in reference to odes parts.. i created the thread and I guess it does it automatically.. I still have my odes and living here in the mountains of Arizona I put this machine through more hours of riding then I probably have put on any off road vehicle and it is superb.. for nearly 2 years I have run the hell out of it.. anyway, do you have a website or are you just posting to help out? I would keep information and contact in the event I should break something.. thank you for your post

Old 01-23-2021, 10:25 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default 400cc buggy with ODES engine- need parts-

Hello, I too am looking for a resource on ODES 400 cc parts. In particular the intake boot, intake gasket, cylinder gaskets, valve cover gasket and a few others right now. chinapartsdepot doesnt have any (and is sketchy) and BMS motor sports in Riverside, CA is a horrible company. ( Long story- jist of it is I did order said parts from them in September of 2020- never got my parts and had to have CC company help me get my $ back) Any one know where these parts are still available or if any one might have these parts?

Regards

Old 01-24-2021, 06:12 PM
Weekend Warrior

Any one have parts for a odes 400cc engine?

Old 01-27-2021, 03:16 PM
Trailblazer
Default Odes Part

Originally Posted by markromero95

Hello, I too am looking for a resource on ODES 400 cc parts. In particular the intake boot, intake gasket, cylinder gaskets, valve cover gasket and a few others right now. chinapartsdepot doesnt have any (and is sketchy) and BMS motor sports in Riverside, CA is a horrible company. ( Long story- jist of it is I did order said parts from them in September of 2020- never got my parts and had to have CC company help me get my $ back) Any one know where these parts are still available or if any one might have these parts?

Regards

I have all those parts but with this problem and Odes not making any more 400 cc so i need for myself i have 2 Odes and 1 honda and i had aportunaty few years ago i bought lots of parts any way . but you are lucky because those part you need you can get any where . i believe you. are in arizona so those parts i order from Honda and is better quality and is right in your town .9 HONDA RANCHER 350 } is match with odes except few major part if you need to call me i live my phone number in privet message good luck

Old 01-27-2021, 04:03 PM
Trailblazer
Old 01-27-2021, 04:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hi there! I do appreciate it- so the intake/carb items and most engine items such as gaskets are exact copies of Honda??

Is there any 350 model specific I should be looking at when comparing with Honda parts or just generic “Honda 350”??

How about the CDI ? Again BMS has failed me (and others) many times over and they won’t supply me with even a USED cdi- What about the electronics? Are you aware of any cross compatibility with the electronics?

much obliged!

Old 01-27-2021, 04:08 PM
Trailblazer

Quick Reply: 2007 odes 400cc internal engine parts