3) General Discussions.. No problems but would like to discuss your Chinese quad experiences post in here.. You can also post in here why you hate your Chinese quad..

110CC Quad

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2020 | 04:02 PM
|
Weekend Warrior
Default 110CC Quad

I have a chinese quad I picked up that needs work. The only markings I can find are on the seat and it says HALLE, I am assuing that is the barand name. The engine says 107, so I am assuming that is a 110 engine. The wiring is a messand I dont know what goes where. I know there are generic wiring diagrams, but does anyone have a HALLE users manul for the 110 that has a wiring diagram in it, or does anyone have a wiring diargam tha I can use. I see I can get a complte wiring harness on Amazon for arond 40 bucks Canadain, I am willing to go that rout as I do need a selnoid and that along cost 20 bucks at princess auto, another 20 or so for a complte wiring harness with the switch, selnoid, stator CDI etc is a good deal,just wonder ing if anyone has cooments on this route as I see sometimes they dont came with all that is pictured and quality can be hit or miss.

Aprecite any and all info

From the Rock,Newfoundland in Canada

Thanks much

PS, Anyone want to buy snow, we have lots

Old 03-05-2020 | 02:22 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Firstly, are you talking about a Honda Cub clone engine? Next, there are several different Alternator/magneto styles, Honda used lots of variations over the years, battery electrics, no battery electrics, different numbers of coils to the stator, the Chinese seem to be using all of them. So, if it is a Honda clone, take a look at the Alternator on your machine, most of the "complete" systems now come with stator, but you need to know which one.

I always warn that if you know enough about quad electrics to wire a "universal" harness, you could have fixed the existing loom, unless it has been hacked by an idiot.