Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Banshee Nightmare owner

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2000, 09:21 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tonight I was coming home from a trip to the gas station, while i was there a gentlemen with a brand new banshee pulled in, I looked it over pretty close just as I do any other quad i see. well he left before me, as I entered my neighbor hood i saw the same truck and quad being unloaded, he pushed it off the trailer then fired it up, then almost immediately cracked her way up and let it rip down the street, I know he had to be coaxing it pretty hard because it wheelied several times, well as i putted into my drive this guy rode this thing for around 15 to 20 more times, it was obvious neighbors were not impressed by its scream, thought i was. But this is the kinda stuff that has to stop, for one its illegal as he** and we dont need more people hating quads and their riders. We need people plowing snow off driveways and other good deeds etc. Guy's please dont act stupid on a quad in public, I know several police officers and they tell me whats going on with quads and people have gone so far as mutilating golf courses, I mean this is extremely outrages to me, a rider, and it must be unbelievable to a non rider. We have to stop this, if you know someone who does this then bragg's about it, stop them if you cant, report them!

Old 01-14-2000, 01:14 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good post. There are idiot's everywhere!! Let's not let em' ruin it for everyone. ATVers will get the same rap that Jet Skiers are fighting to overcome. Not good and hard to fix!

------------------
Mud_Runner 98' Wolverine,Warn Winch, Aluminum Skid plate, A-arm guards.