Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Might as well get it to double digits.

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-1999, 11:12 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Apparently, it is also impossible for D.Page to use correct spelling and grammar.

Old 12-10-1999, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mr. D.Page,ouy rea a graneikf toidi.

------------------

Old 12-10-1999, 05:40 PM
Range Rover

DPage,
I love seeing those Honda vs. AC shootouts. The TRX90 always beats out the AC500 4x4. Better mudder, better suspension, better starting system, etc. The reason? Because it is a Honda and that's what DPage rides so of course that automatically makes it better. Have a nice day lil lineman

Old 12-10-1999, 05:50 PM
Trailblazer

At least he admits getting the Weekly Reader.

Old 12-10-1999, 05:53 PM
Trailblazer

Text deleted for profanity and other non-compliance with Forum guidelines.

[This message has been edited by atvbbs (edited 12-12-1999).]

Old 12-10-1999, 07:52 PM
Pro Rider

D.page

I uncoded your stupid little message. If you had any brains you would know that Bill doesn't even ride an Arctic Cat, he has a Sportsman 500. Now go back to the Honda forum and show them stupid you realy are.

Old 12-10-1999, 08:04 PM
Trailblazer

Oh, and how fast can you type D.Page. If you think you can top me, you will have to do better than 110 GWM.

Old 12-10-1999, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

D.PAGE,DO ME A FAVOR and UNCOAD THIS=====your probably right,maybe I cant type 30 words per minute,but you know what?The Intelligent Forum users could care less about how many words I can spell per minute.They only care about the helpfull and honest, unbiased posts that I try and give.They could care less about some under aged ,short brained,no sense making, quick typing,inaccurate spelling punk such as yourself.Type all the trash you want,see who wins in the end.BTW,im 42 and I'd love for you to call me a fat *** face to face.I can tell by your sissy posts you must weigh somewhere between the weight of a Large Mouth Smelt and a Oversized French Poodle. [MR Moderater,im sorry,but this kid really got to my third nerve]======BILL

------------------

Old 12-10-1999, 11:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

This kid is about the biggest (fill in the expletive at your own convenience) that I have seen in the forum in two years.

DDP- If you ever took time to look at quad specs, you would notice that the hondas are wider than the Arctic Cats. Even the 300's are wider. Look at the specs you buffoon. Quit eating so much Elmer's Paste and sniffing White Out, and you might realize how ignorant you sound on this forum. Also, words per minute don't count if you can't spell them right. I had typing in school, and you only got three mistakes and then you got counted off. You are at about negative seven words per minute right now with as many screw ups as you make. I'm not counting the coded crap either. You were closer to getting it spelled correctly when you tried to screw it up than you were just typing regular.

------------------
Andy Bassham *(1999 Arctic Cat 500 4x4, 1989 Honda 300)*

[This message has been edited by Andy Bassham (edited 12-10-1999).]

Old 12-11-1999, 03:40 PM
Pro Rider

BONEHEAD! D page you freaking idiot. First off you don't spell it mint. Are you on a 4th grade spelling level. I hope you aren't flunking too bad. Second it "Mentos" hold on let me spell that again so you can get it through your brainles skull "Mentos" Not Mentols you moron. For once I agree with Boner. Go back to the Honda site and show them how dumb you reely are. Oh man. I spelled really wrong didn't I? My bad. You have to be the most ignorant human being alive to be fighting a fight that you have no chance of winning on this forum so get your scrawny *** back to where ever you came from before you make yourself out to be any more of an idiot than you already have. DUMB***!!!

Quick Reply: Might as well get it to double digits.