Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Might as well get it to double digits.

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-1999, 02:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He is you message Uncoded:

Moderator's note: No need repeating it, Boner!

atvbbs

[This message has been edited by atvbbs (edited 12-12-1999).]

Old 12-12-1999, 02:21 PM
Pro Rider

DP. Ah I was hoping to get something nasty written to me. You only griped at Boner, Andy, and Atving. I was looking forward to ******* you out again. I like ragging punk kids.(meaning you. You illiterate freaking idiot).

Old 12-12-1999, 02:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

What a nerd. Your bragging point is how many words a minute you can type? I hope you have better expectations in life than winning typing contests there junior, otherwise you are going to have a very isolated life. Your primitive ways of getting around the profanity edits are not amusing in the least. The people on this forum have seen this before and foul language isn't new or impressing. We also don't need mommy to get us into R rated movies either. Unlike you. You are just a little baby. Thats it. Seem to have a lot of built up frustration as well. What, is the sears catalog lingerie section getting old to you? Oh yeah, I forgot, you can always use the internet sites, as long as mommy and daddy aren't home. Ha ha. You just curse profusely and don't make any arguements or points about quads. That lets everyone on the forum know right away that you are a little boy. A nerdy one too the way you brag about dufus things like typing speed and other things that little boys like you brag about. I'm sorry if the athletic kids throw you in the garbage can every day and steal your lunch money at school. Cursing on your computer isn't going to make them stop though. I remember the tormented little children like you when I was in school. I hope they don't grow up to be serial killers because of the ragging they took in their childhood. I think it is getting close to your bedtime there little boy. I see you can stay up a little later seeing that it isn't a school night.

Goodness, I bet it feels disgusting being you. Every person on the ATV forum against you and not a friend in the world. Cheer up little dude, there are always other forums for **** youth such as yourself.

------------------
Andy Bassham *(1999 Arctic Cat 500 4x4, 1989 Honda 300)*