Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

brighter lights

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2004, 10:15 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default brighter lights

I would love to post some pictures. I even spent $600 on a cannon 5 mega pixel camera but I can't figure out how to get the pictures on the web. I'm lucky that I can e-mail with my computer knowledge. I also have a project Cannondale MOTO 440 with a 1000cc Yamaha FZ1 motor in it. If you didn't know what your looking at the compact four cyl is installed so cleanly that you would think it was stock. That is of course until you hear it start, and then the Yoshi carbon fiber four into one system that I cut and welded to fit into the bike gives it away in a big way. Two words to describe the Canny. SCARY FAST!! If I can ever figure out how to post pictures I'm sure you would all appreciate that ATV. Anyways the Piaa lights are mounted on the rack in the two holes in the front of the rack about 14in apart. The 540 lights are about 5in in diameter so they don't look big and odd. Everyone who sees them thinks there very cool. All the wiring is soldered, shrink wrapped, and liquid taped. All the power is fused with mini fuses and water tight fuse holders seperately for the front PIAAs and rear KC and the one switch (front PIAAs) and three relays are waterproof, automotive grade, high quality units. All the wiring is taped and hidden to resemble the factory wiring harness except for the one switch that is mounted in the glove box and the three relays that are located under the front of the seat. I like my projects to look clean and professional. If you see something on my bikes that I have done and you don't have to ask yourself if it is factory or not then I'm not happy with it. I'll try to get some pictures posted.

Rich.