Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Gander Mountain & Arctic Cat

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2004, 10:08 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gander Mountain & Arctic Cat

Hey guys, has anyone got their ATV from Gander Mountain? I heard they are really low in their prices. Do they have a service area? Can you get them to go down in price or do you have to buy it for what it is listed at? Using the Gander Mountain credit card that would earn you some serious points!!! Note: I never hold a balance on my card and would pay it off right away, so no comments about the interest rate[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Sorry for the questions, I would go into one myself and find out but there are no stores in my area. Next year I am due for a new ATV so the wife can have the current one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-28-2004, 11:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

They have a service department, and also take trade ins. Prices I saw looked like MSRP. Cat doesn't really make a quad that interests me, so I didn't try to buy one, just lookin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-29-2004, 12:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

I got my cat from there and was happy with the deal. Price was better then anyplace else I checked. Got the two year warranty, 9 months free fininacing, and a winch for 69 bucks. Also got 250 bucks back for putting it on my card. They do have service there but haven't used it yet and it has been a year now since I picked it up. And the place I got mine they had a lot of extras in stock too which is nice in a way but end up spending more for them but at least they have them.

Old 10-30-2004, 01:41 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cdbean
... Got the two year warranty, 9 months free fininacing, and a winch for 69 bucks. Also got 250 bucks back for putting it on my card.
My cousin/brother-in-law (don't ask) got all that PLUS they matched the lowest priced dealer (he went to like 10 dealers) and he got 10% off of the whole thing because it was his first purchase on the Gander Mountain card, no payments or interest for nearly a year and they do GREAT service and repair. They actually STOCK some of the more common replacement parts. I go there often to putts with accessories and check out the new stuff. Its nice to have a dealer that has a full range of accessories in stock.

Old 11-03-2004, 03:43 AM
Trailblazer

I work in the ATV wing of a gander mtn here in north dakota. Yes we do have a good service dept. (im head mechanic), yes we do go down in price, and yes, you can earn up to 200 dollars on a gander card. If you have any other questions about gander, im your man.