Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

MRP Racks

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2004, 10:18 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted MRP Racks

I want to purchase a set of MRP racks or trade for some. I have a 2004 LE and would trade someone if they are interested and pay shipping both ways. Thanks.

Old 12-05-2004, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider
Default Wanted MRP Racks

I don't know if you've looked at the new racks but they took the old rack and welded short square tubeing on the bottom and made MRP racks out of them. The plastic inserts are less than $2 so you can get the tube and inserts and make what you want for about $30 if you know someone handy with a welder.

Old 12-05-2004, 11:32 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Wanted MRP Racks

IF I had a pattern to go by, I could weld them at my shop. It is just getting the patten what is hard. Thanks for the advice.

Old 12-06-2004, 12:43 PM
Trailblazer
Default MRP Racks

MRP- I have fab'd up a couple of accessories from scratch for my AC. Gun rack for the front that is sure nice to be able to put on and take off at will. And a carry-all that does the same. The major obstacle is the the male tang end, they are not anything standard in size, dimension wise. I worked mine up in a mill to weld to standard size tubing, round or square. If you have access to them I'm sure you can convert your existing rack into an MRP as you disire.

Old 12-07-2004, 12:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MRP Racks

Drakeoutfitters
I have a rear only MRP rack along w/2 attachments,- the MRP Cargo box quick release kit bracket@$40 & the- gun boot attachment@$69 (minus the gun-boot) for the pre-'05 Cats. I had it mounted on my '04 LE650 & I had it painted Lime Green to match the LE Lime Green color scheme. I have removed the lime green color off of the base MRP rack & was going to paint everything the Black Color. Presently the rear section, left & right side sections & the gun boot attachment are still painted the Lime green. I can repaint the main inner rack back to Lime Green if needed & sell everything, including all of the pins, bushings, the rear complete MRP rack & the 2 attacments for $175 + you pay shipping charges. I have $450 appox in this rear MRP rack & attachments. If interested, give me a yell.

Old 12-07-2004, 06:28 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default MRP Racks

Yes, somewhat interested. What would you have to have for the whole set up?

Old 12-08-2004, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MRP Racks

I only bought the rear MRP rack, brand new in the box & painted it to match the LE Lime Green Color to match the rest of my then '04 LE650. After painted, it was a perfect match. I can repaint the rear center section of this MRP rack back to the Lime Green color & you can have it for say $250 w/shipping cost to wherever you live. I will box it up & take it down to UPS for the correct amount for shipping charges, as I am guessing what the shipping would be. This rear MRP rack & the 2 add-on attachments are No-light weights. The rest of this MRP rack is still painted the LE Lime Green, as I haven't had the time to do the process of removing the green paint & repainting the entire MRP Rack back to Black. I never needed the front MRP rack but the rear MRP rack was something that I could put to use on the '04 LE 650. I looked for some used MRP racks & after awhile I just gave-up & bought a Brand new rear MRP rack. Since I can't use this MRP rack on my Brute Force, I might as well sell it.

Old 12-08-2004, 07:24 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default MRP Racks

I have a connection in a bone yard that has several ACs in them. He is going to look to see what he has got. SEnd me some pics of the whole set up and I will look at them. sales@drakeoutfitters.com. Still not ruling yours out.

Old 12-08-2004, 02:02 PM
Trailblazer
Default MRP Racks

Drake-
See if they have a STOCK muffler for a 650 V2, would ya?

BFB- How much for the Gun mount?

Old 12-08-2004, 05:12 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default MRP Racks

Will do.

Quick Reply: MRP Racks