Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

H1 Arctic Cat’s Nail In The Coffin?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2005, 02:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H1 Arctic Cat’s Nail In The Coffin?

Originally posted by: Fango
I ride every day to answer your question......and I never said that YOU couldn't or should give your opinion.

Expressing opinions are great.....not everyone has to agree with YOU!! Your opinions on triviality humor me anyway.....you seem to like to beat the dead horse....that's when people tend to lose respect for a persons opinion.

Don't take offense it's just my opinion....
I make have misunderstood your comment and if I did, sorry. I don't expect everyone to agree with me. In fact if that ever happens I'll know something is wrong. I don't ride everyday because riding in foul weather cripples me up so much the next day that even walking is painful. And tomorrow I won't ride because I am attending an OHV rally in the state capitol to let the legislators know we are tired of getting screwed. One quad in the truck bed and 4 on the trailer are gonna be in the parade up to the capitol building. I figure everybody has an opinion and should express it, but I get to express mine also. That's why I always vote, then I can bitch, even if I voted for the jerk.

Old 03-25-2005, 03:39 AM
Pro Rider

Bear4570....
I hope your Rally is a success!! We all need to band together to keep our off-road privileges.

Old 03-25-2005, 03:44 AM
Pro Rider

To Paraphrase:

You are an American and you buy what you want

Shonk

Old 03-25-2005, 04:11 AM
Pro Rider

You’re correct globalization is with us not only in the ATV world. For example take Princess Diana's death. Here we have an English Christian princess and an Egyptian Muslim lover they crashes in a French tunnel, driving a German car powered by a Dutch engine, driven by a Belgian who was drunk on Scottish whisky. Chased by Italian paparazzi, riding Japanese motorcycles. An American doctor, using Brazilian medicines, treated her. This is sent to you by an Canadian using Bill Gates and Al Gore’s invention the Internet American technology. As you read this post on a computer, that use Taiwanese chips, and a Korean monitor, assembled by Bangladeshi workers, in a Singapore plant, transported by Indian lorry-drivers, hijacked by Indonesians, unloaded by Sicilian longshoremen, and trucked to you by Mexican illegals
Now That’s Globalization!

Shonk

Old 03-25-2005, 05:46 AM
Trailblazer

The sad part is that most of that is probably true!!!

And Brute650:

I would say if it was between and American company who manufactures overseas or an overseas company that manufactures here, I would rather buy the stuff that is made here. At least you are supporting jobs in the US, so what if it's making some foreign big shots rich. We don't see any of that money from American companies that manufacture overseas anyways.

Maybe someday I can buy an ATK 4-wheeler and have an all American wheeler.

Old 03-25-2005, 09:55 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Theshonk
You’re correct globalization is with us not only in the ATV world. For example take Princess Diana's death. Here we have an English Christian princess and an Egyptian Muslim lover they crashes in a French tunnel, driving a German car powered by a Dutch engine, driven by a Belgian who was drunk on Scottish whisky. Chased by Italian paparazzi, riding Japanese motorcycles. An American doctor, using Brazilian medicines, treated her. This is sent to you by an Canadian using Bill Gates and Al Gore’s invention the Internet American technology. As you read this post on a computer, that use Taiwanese chips, and a Korean monitor, assembled by Bangladeshi workers, in a Singapore plant, transported by Indian lorry-drivers, hijacked by Indonesians, unloaded by Sicilian longshoremen, and trucked to you by Mexican illegals
Now That’s Globalization!

Shonk
I couldn't have said it better myself although I did not know of Goers participation in anything else but the threesome with Bill and Monica