Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

The Minnesota riding & hunting thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 10:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default The Minnesota riding & hunting thread

catterman were you at spider ?

Old 05-31-2008, 04:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys, I will be in the area sometime in the next couple weeks. Don't know the exact date I'll get there but should be available for a ride week-end of the 14th or 21st. Could also meet up mid-week. Prefer to meet in the Goodridge / Grygla / Fourtown area due to the limited amount of time I'll have available. If we meet up I'll have some family along; prolly brother(s), nephew(s), etc...

Old 06-08-2008, 10:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Deanz were in the same gravel pit as last time?

Old 06-09-2008, 08:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yep same pit ,And same camping spot ,
man was it dusty ,wish it would have rained

Old 06-10-2008, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider

catterman what were you doing in badger???? and if you drove by badger on highway 11 you probably seen my house on the left side of the road before you even got to town. i am parallell with 11 i can see the tractor dealership from my house it is like a field that is about 200 yards from me and the highway. you go up to lake of the woods???? and i been so busy lately i haven't had time to come on here at all and see whats been going on. i had a guy at work yesterday wanting to pay me cash for my fourwheeler but i just couldn't yet without selling my snowcat first. i wanna go buy a brand new kitty. between 11 hour days at work now and working on my landcruiser and doing all the 30 other chores around the house i think i am looking forward to retirement. only what another 38 years [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2008, 12:44 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Dee, let me know when you are up, I will give you a tour of my Crookston Snap Fitness club! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] No ATV riding for me really, about 2 hours at my in-laws near Buxton, ND is about all I get in.

weez, yup, that is where I was going. I have been doing some work for the Aurora Medical Park/Stadter Center in Grand Forks, I get to travel to some and was in Roseau and again in Warroad. I am actually in International Falls right now even. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It is awesome up here by the way. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2008, 01:07 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Catterman; would love to tour both the Crookston Fitness Center and the one in GF. I'll PM you my phone info so give me a call!!!

Anyone want to meet for some wheeling, we are meeting in Goodridge this Sunday.

Old 06-26-2008, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider

hey catterman next time you are up this way you should look me up. i will have an ice cold hamm's special light waiting for you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] actually i think i will have one right now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i'll give ya a ride in the landcruiser.

Old 06-29-2008, 10:59 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Oh man, I just got back! DeeDawg, did I miss you? I have been traveling up to I-Falls, Grand Rapids, and Walker areas. Let me know when you know what dates you will be around!

weez, save the cold hamm's special light for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] PM me your number and I will let ya know when i go through your area again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2008, 11:23 PM
Range Rover

YOU ALL REMEMBER ME.
I DON'T COME HERE MUCH.
ABOUT TWO YEARS AGAON WE ALL MET AT SPIDER LAKE AND SOME HAD PROBS WITH THE 4X4 AND USED MY FRIENDS TRAILER TO WORK ON IT. ALSO IT RIANED HARD AND ALL CAME OVER WHERE WE HAD COVER.
ANY WAY I MADE A POST ABOUT SPIDER THIS YEAR TO GO A WEEK AFTER JULY 4.
THIS IS AN OLD THREAD DATED BACK IN 2006.
WHO BROUGHT THIS ONE UP AGAIN.

Quick Reply: The Minnesota riding & hunting thread