Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

The Minnesota riding & hunting thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 11:47 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Get together in Minnesota at Spider Lake on August 12-13

Originally posted by: weez440
my sis works for alltel out of fargo if you wanted i could give you her number she could set ya up with a deal send you a contract you sign it and she could overnight a phone to you. and well a cell phone is in my books a very important atv accessory.
Thanks for the offer weez! My old man might be able to add me to his family plan and then it is only $10 a month. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That would be worth it then. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2006, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider

that is a very good price for a phone and should we all message you our cell numbers and then maybe you could send an e-mail out with everyone's cell numbers on it?

Old 08-03-2006, 10:55 PM
Range Rover

it's now for sure i am going!!!
TIM,PAUL AND ME(SCOTT)

the one girl can't make it now and has to work

Old 08-03-2006, 11:20 PM
Trailblazer

I am sorry to say that I will not be making it there after all. I have to work up north Friday until late and then start work again Sunday Evening. On the brighter side of life I found some guys doing what they call an Ironbutt ride that I am going to jump in on on Saturnday. They are planning a 340 mile ride in one day. It should be a good time. Of course knowing my luck something will go wrong friday night and I will end up having to work all day Sat.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 08-04-2006, 10:54 AM
Got Milk!

Originally posted by: weez440
that is a very good price for a phone and should we all message you our cell numbers and then maybe you could send an e-mail out with everyone's cell numbers on it?
Ya, send me a PM with contact numbers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I only have Chumleys so far [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-04-2006, 10:55 AM
Got Milk!

Originally posted by: gymppi
I am sorry to say that I will not be making it there after all. I have to work up north Friday until late and then start work again Sunday Evening. On the brighter side of life I found some guys doing what they call an Ironbutt ride that I am going to jump in on on Saturnday. They are planning a 340 mile ride in one day. It should be a good time. Of course knowing my luck something will go wrong friday night and I will end up having to work all day Sat.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Take some vacation days gymppi!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] THen you can see the Speedwerx mods on my H1 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-04-2006, 10:58 AM
Got Milk!

Update again, only 1 week to go!!!!

The campgrounds in Spider are first come first to camp. We will be at the north side of spider off hwy 2 (south side of hwy 2) in a sand pit with a good size camping area.

DIRECTIONS: From Motley, take hwy 64 north to county rd 2 (approx 30miles) and turn right, or east. About 5 miles on the right, you cant miss it, there are two gravel pits on the right, just look for all the vehicles, its right off the road. I will try to get it in more detail.

PEOPLE COMING FOR SURE:
Catterman 1 and 2 are meeting us there
DeeDawg 2 or 3
deanz400 2 or 3
Scooter1967 3
Chumley 1
v2rider 4

I also invited some friends from Arctic Chat, so there might be a few from there as well.

Who all has tents or campers to sleep in???? I will shack up with Chumley [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] (no jokes please, we are both married!)

Official start time is noon on Saturday, Arrive anytime Friday or Saturday AM but meet back at campground around noon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-04-2006, 01:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Make that Chumley +1! My wife decided she wants to go with. She loves riding but has a very hectic schedule, she finally decided that she needs a little breather from work.

Also, it looks like two of our close friends will be coming up to spend the day with us on Sunday, so its Chumley +3 on Sunday.

Catterman- We are still golden on the ride share but with the wife coming along the tent might get a bit crowded. I can probably land my hands on an extra 3-man dome if you would like. I'll check into that so when you respond I'll know if it's available that weekend.

Old 08-04-2006, 05:04 PM
Got Milk!

I see how it is Chumley, you pick your wife over me!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

HA, no problem. I too will try to round up another tent... My old man might have one I can use.

Old 08-04-2006, 05:06 PM
Got Milk!

Update again, only 1 week to go!!!!

The campgrounds in Spider are first come first to camp. We will be at the north side of spider off hwy 2 (south side of hwy 2) in a sand pit with a good size camping area.

DIRECTIONS: From Motley, take hwy 64 north to county rd 2 (approx 30miles) and turn right, or east. About 5 miles on the right, you cant miss it, there are two gravel pits on the right, just look for all the vehicles, its right off the road. I will try to get it in more detail.

PEOPLE COMING FOR SURE:
Catterman 1 and 2 are meeting us there
deanz400 2 or 3
Scooter1967 3
Chumley 3
v2rider 4

I also invited some friends from Arctic Chat, so there might be a few from there as well.

Who all has tents or campers to sleep in????

Official start time is noon on Saturday, Arrive anytime Friday or Saturday AM but meet back at campground around noon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: The Minnesota riding & hunting thread