Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

VERY CONFUSED

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 09:41 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VERY CONFUSED

Bear, are you saying your not impressed with a guy riding a 100' wheelie on a 500? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
That is pretty dang good in my book. GWC knows his stuff.

Old 02-20-2006, 10:40 PM
GWC
Weekend Warrior
Default VERY CONFUSED

well I was not trying to set a record..duh was just leting the person that posted know what i thought about the H1,very good quad and will pull the front tire easy...

Old 02-21-2006, 12:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default VERY CONFUSED

Originally posted by: Catterman
Bear, are you saying your not impressed with a guy riding a 100' wheelie on a 500? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
That is pretty dang good in my book. GWC knows his stuff.
Once the quad is up, it becomes rider skill and not power issue. The length of the wheelie, or woolie as we call them out here, has nothing to do with horsepower or traction, like in a regular car. And no, I'm not impressed by woolies, of any length.

Old 02-21-2006, 11:35 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default VERY CONFUSED

I swore a year ago i would'nt post here because of this know it all (Bear). Anything you can do i can do better. Anything you have mine is better. If he dont have it its no good then. He once said this 400 can hang with a 650. I just bought my (12 year old daughter) a 400 le believe me good bike but not even close in any aspect. If i said i went to the moon he would say he did it first & faster!!!!!

Old 02-21-2006, 01:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default VERY CONFUSED

Originally posted by: finadic
I swore a year ago i would'nt post here because of this know it all (Bear). Anything you can do i can do better. Anything you have mine is better. If he dont have it its no good then. He once said this 400 can hang with a 650. I just bought my (12 year old daughter) a 400 le believe me good bike but not even close in any aspect. If i said i went to the moon he would say he did it first & faster!!!!!
I never said anything about me doing anything better or having anything better or having something better in this post. Me thinks you are the jerk and not me. Seems you want your opinion, uncontested, but no one else can have theirs. Ain't gonna happen! I din't, by the way claim the 400 was better than anything. What I said was "An average rider can have the best equipment and lose and a great rider can have average equipment and win". Why don't you go to the moon, your poor self esteem might improve. Then again maybe I should take my own advice,

"Never argue with a moron, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience".

Old 02-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default VERY CONFUSED

There is a bear on every board, the best thing to do is to just not respond to anything they have to say. They feed on you if you do…it will only drag you down. There are too many fine readers out there that will help you in anyway they can without leaving you feeling bewildered.

Old 02-21-2006, 05:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default VERY CONFUSED

Originally posted by: teamwfo
There is a bear on every board, the best thing to do is to just not respond to anything they have to say. They feed on you if you do…it will only drag you down. There are too many fine readers out there that will help you in anyway they can without leaving you feeling bewildered.
Yeah, don't respond as you aren't smart enough to out think and ant much less someone with some real life experience. It is pretty hard to pull someone like you down, when you are already in the very shallow end of the gene pool. You are so insecure that the mere though of someone knowing more than you freaks you out and you have to blame the world for picking on you.

Old 02-21-2006, 06:28 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default VERY CONFUSED

Lets talk about smart from your pics looks like you have done real well for yourself. Nice truck you have there 1983 or 1984? You should have planned a little better for your retirement now I can understand your bitterness towards everyone else. Your poor wife & neighbors.

Old 02-21-2006, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default VERY CONFUSED

OMG bear shut up you are a good guy and i like you but i posted this thread trying to get info on what people think and you keep on calling people you apparently don't know that they have poor self esteem they are in the shallow end of the gene pool teamwfo has only 4 posts and finadic has 7 posts so i highly doubt you know these people. and it is peole like you bear that keep other good people, who may have something intelligent to say from posting so if you plan on just putting people down speacially on a thread I CREATED keep your mouth shut and don't say a thing. stick to the issue at hand. and go ahead and make fun of my grammer or that i am young and don't know anything cause that may be true but at least i'm not an ***.

Old 02-21-2006, 09:27 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!
Default VERY CONFUSED

Okay guys, no personal attacks here. Lets not jump to conclusions either, there is nothing wrong with a Ford truck from the 80's, as I have a 1977 F-150 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That doesn't mean that is my only automobile. To me, he who has no car payment is the smart one. We all like bear and have been around long enough to know we don't take his words too serious. We each have our personalities and that is just his. Like weez said lets get back to the subject and help weez get his new 700EFI. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: VERY CONFUSED