Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

VERY CONFUSED

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 10:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VERY CONFUSED

Originally posted by: finadic
Lets talk about smart from your pics looks like you have done real well for yourself. Nice truck you have there 1983 or 1984? You should have planned a little better for your retirement now I can understand your bitterness towards everyone else. Your poor wife & neighbors.
It's an '84 and I don't spend my money to make everyone think my dick is bigger because I have a new truck. Besides the wife choose the truck years ago and the engine and trans are refreshed and it runs great, cost me nothing in payments, carries the camper and tows the trailers and does everything else I need. So why the hell would I buy a new truck, that I can't work on? I spend my money on the toys and taking trips to enjoy the toys. They wife and I have been together for over 25 years and are very happy. She isn't like yours though, no one, not even me, runs rough shod over her, ever. The only thing makes me bitter is the jerks who count their worth in this world by counting money.

Old 02-21-2006, 11:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default VERY CONFUSED

Originally posted by: weez440
OMG bear shut up you are a good guy and i like you but i posted this thread trying to get info on what people think and you keep on calling people you apparently don't know that they have poor self esteem they are in the shallow end of the gene pool teamwfo has only 4 posts and finadic has 7 posts so i highly doubt you know these people. and it is peole like you bear that keep other good people, who may have something intelligent to say from posting so if you plan on just putting people down speacially on a thread I CREATED keep your mouth shut and don't say a thing. stick to the issue at hand. and go ahead and make fun of my grammer or that i am young and don't know anything cause that may be true but at least i'm not an ***.
Weez, I didn't start the personal attacks, he did. Besides don't you think the new guy ought to find out where things stand before he calls someone out. He seems to need to have his opinion, but I can't have mine. The he!! with that. If he wants to stand on his soap box and spout, that's fine with me, but he has got let me have my turn and when he attack me for my stand, then the gloves are off.

Old 02-22-2006, 04:39 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default VERY CONFUSED

Whaa, whaa, whaa…

Old 02-22-2006, 05:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default VERY CONFUSED

Originally posted by: teamwfo
Whaa, whaa, whaa…

I rest my case!

Old 02-22-2006, 05:16 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default VERY CONFUSED

Now that wasn't so hard was it...it took a mighty man to put it to rest...

Old 02-25-2006, 01:01 PM
Trailblazer
Default VERY CONFUSED

I own an 84 Nissan Pickup. Extended cab 4X4 with 230,000 miles. Runs fine. I don't owe any money on it, either. I also have an 06 new cool classy 4X4 atv. I am making payments on it.
I suppose it depends entirely on your priorities. Ride til you die.

Old 02-25-2006, 03:40 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default VERY CONFUSED

Well I believe the thread has strayed because of some of the off the wall, personal and out in left field attacks that bear4570 has posted. Because of bear4570’s personality and attitude on this board it has put others on guard and has made them defensive. And when this happens nothing good can come from it.

What I posted, is what it is, and if ”bear4570” has chose to read more into it, than the shoe must fit. I intentionally left “4570” off in my post as to not make it personal.

And yes I am a new member but I have shadowed this board for many years and have not had the need to post because of the quality of question and answers have satisfied my needs. I started riding motorcycles in the mid 60’s and started racing in 68/69. I have sheared the dirt with all the moto-x champs of the mid 70’s. But do to back and knee injuries my quest for gold came to an end in the late 70’s. I still ride for fun in some form of motorcycle or quad riding.

I have been blessed with a wealth of personal experiences and have gathered a lot of knowledge along the way. And the one thing I have learned is how to treat and act around others. Words speak volumes about people, and I choose to be a listener when someone is intent on telling me what I have already gathered about that person.

I have no time or place in my life for a mean, rude, bully, and hypocritical person. And unfortunately with all the “real life experience“ bear4570 “may” bring to this board, it’s not worth it for me to read. But I have got to take the bad with the good and this has brought me to this stage.

I welcome any meaningful information, but if it comes with an attitude, just keep it to yourself.

I believe that you “can’t” judge a book by its cover. That being said, if the cover is ugly and the content is ugly, then it may really be ugly through and through.

Old 02-25-2006, 07:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default VERY CONFUSED

Well I believe the thread has strayed because of some of the off the wall, personal and out in left field attacks that bear4570 has posted. Because of bear4570’s personality and attitude on this board it has put others on guard and has made them defensive. And when this happens nothing good can come from it.

What I posted, is what it is, and if ”bear4570” has chose to read more into it, than the shoe must fit. I intentionally left “4570” off in my post as to not make it personal.

And yes I am a new member but I have shadowed this board for many years and have not had the need to post because of the quality of question and answers have satisfied my needs. I started riding motorcycles in the mid 60’s and started racing in 68/69. I have sheared the dirt with all the moto-x champs of the mid 70’s. But do to back and knee injuries my quest for gold came to an end in the late 70’s. I still ride for fun in some form of motorcycle or quad riding.

I have been blessed with a wealth of personal experiences and have gathered a lot of knowledge along the way. And the one thing I have learned is how to treat and act around others. Words speak volumes about people, and I choose to be a listener when someone is intent on telling me what I have already gathered about that person.

I have no time or place in my life for a mean, rude, bully, and hypocritical person. And unfortunately with all the “real life experience“ bear4570 “may” bring to this board, it’s not worth it for me to read. But I have got to take the bad with the good and this has brought me to this stage.

I welcome any meaningful information, but if it comes with an attitude, just keep it to yourself.

I believe that you “can’t” judge a book by its cover. That being said, if the cover is ugly and the content is ugly, then it may really be ugly through and through.

You seem unable to let the subject drop. You continue to do what you claim I did. For someone so new to the forum you have no clue as to my credentials, abilities or background. I have backed up my claims with the knowledge to help others here. You have a lot of ***** calling anyone "ugly" with your mouth running like it has been. You appear to be a whiny little troll with a nasty mouth and no knowledge of anything of importance, except your own self importance.

Old 02-25-2006, 08:47 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default VERY CONFUSED

Me thinks thou dost protest too much!

Old 02-26-2006, 03:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default VERY CONFUSED

Me thinks thou dost protest too much!
Me? I dropped it and you had to keep pushing it, not once but twice.

Quick Reply: VERY CONFUSED