Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Arctic Cat Person Jump Video

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 06:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Arctic Cat Person Jump Video

well i ride mine everyday so its quite possible. mine is lime green with oversized tires, what were the other machines?

Old 08-28-2006, 08:19 PM
Pro Rider

the other machine was another arctic cat i seen it on the highway headin towards new york mills on saturday roughly around hmmmmmm 3 to 3:30. then further down the trail headin towards wadena was a couple of polaris's headin towards you.

Old 08-29-2006, 02:33 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Bear4570
Wheelies and jumps without a helmet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is called cleansing the gene pool.

I call it personal choice, but in this particular case I am leaning towards 'pretty stupid'. That's just because of the person jumping thing, though. But hey, they can do it all they want because I know it isn't going to get me hurt. Wheelies and jumps are some of the safest things I have done without a helmet. Sheesh.

Old 08-29-2006, 09:52 AM
Pro Rider

i by personal choice dont wear a helmet doing anything, not to brag or sound cocky but because i think im good enough to do so. i jumped my brother because i knew i was good enough to do so. if there were 10 kids lined up lengthwise and wanted me to jump them i wouldnt because im not good enough to do so, or the hill isnt big enough [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. but if i feel safe and dont double-take and be like what if i hit him, then its an alright move i believe. thats just me though.

Old 08-29-2006, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

At least you video your stunts. Makes it easier for the coroner to determine cause of death.

Craig

Old 08-29-2006, 04:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL!!!!!

Old 08-29-2006, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider

thats exactly why i film it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2006, 12:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: acpower
i by personal choice dont wear a helmet doing anything, not to brag or sound cocky but because i think im good enough to do so. i jumped my brother because i knew i was good enough to do so. if there were 10 kids lined up lengthwise and wanted me to jump them i wouldnt because im not good enough to do so, or the hill isnt big enough [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. but if i feel safe and dont double-take and be like what if i hit him, then its an alright move i believe. thats just me though.

That must be the reason all the pros doing stunts on quads and bikes wear helmuts; because they aren't as good as you![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2006, 09:57 AM
Pro Rider

probably true. or to make little kids think that its cool to wear helmets so theyll do it and be safe.

Old 08-30-2006, 11:21 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

I never used to wear a helmet, then I got married and got a kid. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Now I wear it whenever I go on the trails, but won't wear one when plowing the driveway, hunting, or doing yardwork.

Quick Reply: Arctic Cat Person Jump Video