Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Hey Andy

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2001, 02:16 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to see you got the Grizz awesom quad from what iv seen. I understand how ya feel about the auto but im guessing that after a fiew long hill climbs you will really start to appreciate it. So anyways im curious if you still think it rides alot like a swing arm after break in. Would you be willing to unhook the swaybar and tell us how she rides then ?????. Also i have seen a fiew posts about caughing in shalow watter. The Kodiak had the same problem when it came out. The fix was a small amount of grease on the plug boot. If you have a problem like that keep it in mind. Well good luck i cant wait to hear how she is after a fiew miles i know your report will be honnest. Ohhh i also remember somone saying they swaped the rear wheels around to make it wider. Well good luck ride it like ya stole it and tell us how ya really feel. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2001, 02:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know about unhooking the sway bar. I know if somebody wanted to, it wouldn't be hard at all. My guess is that this is what is limiting the travel. I may change the preload on the shocks to the softest setting in the future though. I'm not sure what they are on right now. I do know that right now, it doesn't have a lot of give. I only have 10 miles on it right now, and I really haven't got to ride it much at all. I'm going to check it all out monday or tuesday when I finally get off work. I know if I find some sputtering, I'll be checking into that dielectric grease fix.