Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

good ride last weekend

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2002, 01:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you look at the pic page it is under "west of Grantsvill"

My brother and friends always come to my house to ride, this time I went up to my brothers, he lives by Great Salt Lake, we went west to Grantsvill and started the ride, we climbed over the Stansberry mountian and rode up one canyon it was just flat out cool, it is a wilderness study area so you had to stick to the road, thats ok it was rocky, bumpy and steep my friend on his raptur even made it(beet the he!! out of him) we stoped for lunch, then went to a huge rock out in the middle of the huge vally it had salt and mud flats all around it, we stoped at the bace of the rock to decide where to go thats where we found the snake you will see in the pic. page, we climb the rocks, up on top you could see a long way in every direction, my brother climb one rock I seen I could climb the other side of it, then we climb his up on mine some cool pic came after that. it was starting to get late so we headed back to the truck I was going flat out 45-50 when my friend on his raptur pased me like I was just standing there, he even shifted as he past me he had to be going at least 60-70mph, when we got back to the trucks he let me ride it, I have rode some fast bikes (banchee, Lt500, 250r), but this thing got my hart pumpping so hard I could here it at 60 I shifted in to the last gear, I love the power, put that motor in my cat wow that would be cool. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]