Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Mud

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2003, 01:26 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mud

another thing if you have been looking at magasine with the outlaws being used if you noticed most machine have there front ends out of the goo well thats how mine performes you could take both front tires off a still go through some dep stuff if you climb steap hills be prepared to stand on the pegs because the traction is like something you,ve never had before I proud to be an outlaw

Old 02-28-2003, 06:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default Mud

Catcrazy- what do you mean break an axel? How? Does any one know about the ITP or TITAN 589's? Are they good?

Old 03-03-2003, 04:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default Mud

The outlaws grip so much with the side wall tread that it puts the tire in a weird gripping position. i.e the side wall lugs will try to pull you up and the ones infront of the ones trying to pull you up will pull you down forceing against itself. At the same time the center lugs pul you forward ,all this will either get you through what ever it is you are trying to go through or tear you drive system up.

The 589s are a great tire. they are not as aggressive as the others but do the same job. They allow you to spin when you need to spin or bite when you need to bite.

The vampires are a better tire than the outlaw,will do the same job and not tear up anything.

Also check out the gators. They are alot cheaper and offer aggressive lugs and are lighter than the outlaw and zilla,but a little heavier than the 589

Old 03-03-2003, 06:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default Mud

Will the 589's break a axel?

Old 03-03-2003, 08:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default Mud

I cant set here and promise you want break an axel on stock tires,but! The 589s are not as heavy and dont put a lot of pressure and force on your axels. In other words they are easier to turn