250cc quad race tracks in NC?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 09:32 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 250cc quad race tracks in NC?

can anyone tell me where I can go to race my 2007 honda trx250ex in NC?
I just need to know how to go about finding a track in NC for a first timer so anyone that can help please do and thank you for your consideration of this matter in advance

Old 03-07-2011, 07:43 PM

From the ATV Connection editors:

While you didn’t specify what type of ATV racing you wish to take part in, there are literally dozens of quality MX tracks in your state to choose from. A few of the notable examples include:

Blackjack MX in Greenville, Brushy Mountain Motorsports Park in Taylorsville, Catheys Creek Motocross in Forest City, CGRMX Track in Pilot Mountain, Jacksonville MX in Park Maple Hill and Lake Gaston Motocross in Littleton.

All of the tracks mentioned have beginner classes so you should be able to enter your 250 without issue. Your best bet would be to hit up the following site for a complete list of tracks in your area including GPS directions:

Motocross tracks and riding areas in North Carolina - MX Track Guide

Thanks for asking your question!

Old 03-10-2011, 10:53 PM
Weekend Warrior
Talking

Originally Posted by ATV Connection Reporter
From the ATV Connection editors:

While you didn’t specify what type of ATV racing you wish to take part in, there are literally dozens of quality MX tracks in your state to choose from. A few of the notable examples include:

Blackjack MX in Greenville, Brushy Mountain Motorsports Park in Taylorsville, Catheys Creek Motocross in Forest City, CGRMX Track in Pilot Mountain, Jacksonville MX in Park Maple Hill and Lake Gaston Motocross in Littleton.

All of the tracks mentioned have beginner classes so you should be able to enter your 250 without issue. Your best bet would be to hit up the following site for a complete list of tracks in your area including GPS directions:

Motocross tracks and riding areas in North Carolina - MX Track Guide

Thanks for asking your question!

thanks alot bro!! I love making paths through the woods so ima see if they have any wood races but anyway thanks alot!!

Old 03-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Trailblazer

There is also the track in Sanford NC. about an hour to hour and fifteen minutes from you. Busco beach in Goldsboro has some track you can practice on and enjoy the trails while you are there. Where do you ride in Smithfield now? I am always looking for new places to go myself and meet new people..

Old 03-13-2011, 12:15 AM
Weekend Warrior

man I got paths all around my house where I ride, but I really wonna start racing im going to fix my motor up first. Im thinking about getting this Mods3 Stage 3 Power Kit @ partsforatvs.com but yea bro if your ever going to busco e-mail me c420tripp@yahoo.com