ATC 3-Wheelers Discussions on ATC 3-Wheelers.

Giving the Big Red the O.C.C. treatment

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2004, 08:16 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Giving the Big Red the O.C.C. treatment

I am tearing the BR apart right now and have the tank getting a customized paint job with tribal flames. Then I am chroming the stock exhaust and will be looking for some custom rims. Will the Maxxis 8 spokes fit on the big red? What can I do to the front rim to make it look better? This thing will never see the woods again. I thought about restoring it to orig. but there are lots of those out there. I want mine to be a one of a kind. Any thoughts?

Old 07-13-2004, 08:31 AM
Range Rover

Get the racks chromed........ it will look sweet. But why try to make a racing bike out of a workhorse...... with flames and nice rims.

Go buy a 250R and customize it to the max

Old 07-13-2004, 01:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

custom seat cover, and polished engine parts!
and a little monster garage, add propane tank and an electric igniter in the exhaust, little flame thrower action [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2004, 03:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ThrashAndCrashUntilItsTrash
and a little monster garage, add propane tank and an electric igniter in the exhaust, little flame thrower action [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
lmao...that would be awesome!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2004, 04:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: PlatinumDogg
lmao...that would be awesome!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
that was on pimp my ride to lol. it backfired and blew up the marshmellow

Old 07-13-2004, 08:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Eric250EX
Originally posted by: PlatinumDogg
that was on pimp my ride to lol. it backfired and blew up the marshmellow
yeah lol..then the boss said to take it off

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]...

Old 07-14-2004, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

Now that flamethrower thing sounds like a good idea. Basically, the reason I want to customize the BR is so I will have something that no one else has. I own the BR so that's what I am starting with. Chroming the racks is a great idea. Here is what I have so far, new kenda's all the way around, chrome racks and headlight assemb., custom painted tank, fenders, and side covers with tribal ghost flames, chromed stock exhaust and foot pegs (moved up to sit like a chopper), chromed skull hand shifter, polished engine, custom rims (if the 8spk maxxis' will fit) polished gas cap, red handlebars, candy black clearcoated dash, flame patterned seat cover, and LED tail lights. I am figuring to put about $1500.00 into it total. I will be posting pictures of the progress when I get somewhere with it. Right now, I have the tank being painted and the exhaust off sanding the crud off. This is going to take a while. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2004, 02:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

sounds kick @$$ !!!!

Old 07-14-2004, 08:39 AM
Pro Rider

I just hope when I am done, It won't look like a retard put it together. I am having a hard time finding anyone that does chroming and the cost. I want to chrome the exhaust and racks and the sleaves on the rear axle. Maybe the engine covers too. Can I use regular MX handlebars or do I have to find some specific for three wheelers?

Old 07-14-2004, 09:07 AM
Range Rover

It will cost about 6 or 800 to do the chroming. Its hard to find people that do it. Check at bikebandit.com and they should have the dimensions of the handlebars. then check the MX manufacturers for the same dimension. It may look a little too chrommy (if thats a word) when you are done.. The exhasut is almost hidden so why pimp it out.

Quick Reply: Giving the Big Red the O.C.C. treatment