ATC 3-Wheelers Discussions on ATC 3-Wheelers.

Will any one ever make 3 wheelers again

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2004, 05:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will any one ever make 3 wheelers again

firts of all mabe you never ridden a 3 wheeler, just because theyre old doensnt mean they suck, you never ridden on a atc250r and a atc350x, ive smoked lots of newer bigger bore quads on my 350x and its only stock with a k&n so basically your the one that is stupid. i race drift jump and its all the same as a quad just with a 3 wheel looks all of those riders ride the easy method, a quad why dont i see them riding the fastest trikes hmm.. let me guess because they're scared it flips easier, let me tell you kid it takes ***** ridding a 3 wheeler my nephiew is 7 years old and he drives his 200x really crazy i asked him why dont you get a quad you know what he said theyre to easy to ride, lol. ets see what kinda of "safer quad" you ride loser. if i were you i would keep my fingers shut watch what your typing.

Old 10-29-2004, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah just because you dont know how to ride dont mean that you have to talk your $hiot and show you @$$ to everyone one the ATC forum. As far as most people not being stupid enough to buy a new one, I dont think they would be able to keep them on the show room floors if they came back out. Its people like you are the reason that they are no longer in production with your " A Quad is Safer" attitude. I would rather have a 220 pound 200s on me ( If you actually know what that is ) than a 700 pound Sportsman anyday of the week. You call it waste of time and money if you want to but It takes a lot more sence and ***** to jump on a Kawasaki Tecate-3 and ride it than any fourwheeler I have ever rode, And I have rode more bikes, three wheelers and fourwheelers than you have probably ever seen. So go read your magazines and make your wish list to santa Im going to ride my "Stupid Trike" and leave the Quad at the house.

Old 10-29-2004, 08:32 PM
Pro Rider

word on that LOMAX,

new Quads= to much $$$, no too much power, easy to ride.

ATC's= cheaper, fast, more power,hard to find, takes ***** to ride, even grandama rides one, her original 1 owner 125M

its not that im trying to hate on quads just my opinion, i just have a 95 350 warrior never ride it. slower, weaker that my trike.

Old 11-02-2004, 05:03 PM
Pro Rider

I dont like to talk down on another rider by any means. I own both machines with 3 and 4 wheels as well. Each one of them has there place in what I use them for. The BigBear is the one that goes looking for all the Mud, my 200s I use to get around the house ( easier on the grass than the Mudzilla's ) and to go back and forth to the deer lease, and My 200x Will be my faster dirt road and high spped woods machine when its all back together and shiney new again. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion, Now I dont usually like to talk down on or about any type of machine 2, 3, or 4 wheels, there are some that I like and some that I dont like but unless everyone is setting around or directly askes me, I usually dont say anything, I have no reason to. There was and is no reason to come into this forum and say "3-Wheelers are junk!". Just like there is no reason to go onto the Honda forum and shout that a Honda is Junk. Every opinion has its place, thats why this is a forum, but if you are in this section of the forum and you dont like 3-wheelers then good I am proud for you, but we all do like them so we come here for information and to talk about them. If you dont have anything that can knowledgeable to say other than the newest one is 15 years old. then dont post anything at all. there is just not any call or reason for it.
-Lomax

Old 11-02-2004, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: raynhawk
there isn't enough stupid people on earth that would buy trikes again. quads are better, safer and cooler. doubtful that manufacturers would invest time and money in a poor market such as trikes. then again, there are a lot of stupid people out there. they all own polaris'

This guy needs a solid tuning!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2004, 11:13 AM
Pro Rider

untill you ride one, there is no going back.

they are fast fun, FAST and wheelie on command, can take them places quads and bikes wont go.

and its just COOL to have something that not everyone else has.

its alot nice to see a 80s 250r smoke a 2005 yfz.

the 250r guy prolly payed about 2000$ for a nice one
the yfz guy prolly payed about 7500 for a nice one.

v581

Old 11-08-2004, 12:03 PM
Pro Rider

Well all I have ever owned were 3 wheelers. I think if honda ever brought back the TRX250R they would make millions. Just from the name "250R" If someone says 250R you automaticly think "FAST[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]" LOL. as far as bringing back the trikes, i dont think manufacturers would go for it. To much of a risk for lawsuits.