ATC 3-Wheelers Discussions on ATC 3-Wheelers.

200x engine swap

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2005 | 08:58 PM
|
Trailblazer
Default 200x engine swap

Originally posted by: ThrashAndCrashUntilItsTrash
Originally posted by: rooster3209
Originally posted by: ThrashAndCrashUntilItsTrash
haywoodjalikme.......thanks for the intro, but Knowsalot is the good one! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

rooster3209....A sled engine..........all I can say is if your interested ...go for it. I am the kind of person that would just speed up and trick out the original trike, not make a frankin-beast. Hell I saw a video of a 900cc crotch rocket engine on a quad, and it was one fast machine!!!!!!!!! With a welder, some tools and a good imagination, any engine will fit!
can you give any suggestions on what you would use and just to let every one know i was thinking it would probabily be used primarally on the dunes and around on the roads around my house so it probabily should be an engine that will do good for long periods of time at neer full throttle but still any suggestions or ideas would be apreciated thanx out
I have to ask.........with that mile long list of stuff done to your 200X,,,,,,,,,,why did you save the engine for last????? And what is the purpose of the +6 swingarm on a 200cc 4 stroke?????????? just wondering.........LOL....You have any pics of that thing yet? Sounds nice.......... If you truley want my suggestion............go to
Powroll get the stroker crank....Race cam.....and the valve springs.........get a 12 to 1 piston, upgrade the carb........and let it eat...........I would max the hell out of the 200X and run it.
the purpose of the extention is simply astetic and thanks for the site i had no idea that there was that much stuff available for a 200x its a real help but right now i am so far i debt i cant afford much of anything but thanx.