ATC 3-Wheelers Discussions on ATC 3-Wheelers.

200x engine swap

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2005 | 09:58 PM
|
Trailblazer
Default 200x engine swap

i would like to swich out the engine for something bigger and meaner any ideas for me all are welcome also i would love to know about anything anyonelse has done related to this topic of descution thanx

Old 05-31-2005 | 11:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default 200x engine swap

Hey rooster

Ya made er to the 3-wheeler section...sorry to give you a little teasin' in the kawi forum.

Knowsalot and Thrash will eventually find your post and respond....them 2 have done lots with the ol' X's than more people even think about! Very smart guys.

Jeff

Old 06-01-2005 | 02:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default 200x engine swap

i heard that cr125 motor can be swapped in easily onto the 200x frame. but not sure

Old 06-01-2005 | 04:30 PM
|
Trailblazer
Default 200x engine swap

i was talking to some people and i had the idea of putting a sled engine in it any info or suggestions are welcome thanx<u>OUT</u>

Old 06-02-2005 | 04:59 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 200x engine swap

haywoodjalikme.......thanks for the intro, but Knowsalot is the good one! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

rooster3209....A sled engine..........all I can say is if your interested ...go for it. I am the kind of person that would just speed up and trick out the original trike, not make a frankin-beast. Hell I saw a video of a 900cc crotch rocket engine on a quad, and it was one fast machine!!!!!!!!! With a welder, some tools and a good imagination, any engine will fit!

Old 06-02-2005 | 11:20 PM
|
Trailblazer
Default 200x engine swap

Originally posted by: ThrashAndCrashUntilItsTrash
haywoodjalikme.......thanks for the intro, but Knowsalot is the good one! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

rooster3209....A sled engine..........all I can say is if your interested ...go for it. I am the kind of person that would just speed up and trick out the original trike, not make a frankin-beast. Hell I saw a video of a 900cc crotch rocket engine on a quad, and it was one fast machine!!!!!!!!! With a welder, some tools and a good imagination, any engine will fit!
can you give any suggestions on what you would use and just to let every one know i was thinking it would probabily be used primarally on the dunes and around on the roads around my house so it probabily should be an engine that will do good for long periods of time at neer full throttle but still any suggestions or ideas would be apreciated thanx out

Old 06-03-2005 | 12:31 AM
Trailblazer
Default 200x engine swap

Originally posted by: MY86ATC350X
i heard that cr125 motor can be swapped in easily onto the 200x frame. but not sure
i want 1 of those drag pipes on ur 350x for my 200x do u know where to get one.

Old 06-03-2005 | 03:06 AM
Pro Rider
Default 200x engine swap

Originally posted by: skinny
Originally posted by: MY86ATC350X
i want 1 of those drag pipes on ur 350x for my 200x do u know where to get one.
they pop out once in a while on ebay. i got this pipe from al old man that had an old vintage bike garage sale, so i found this pipe and he wanted 10 bucks for it so.. gave him $8[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] but if you want ill check and see if he has another and ill proably get it for you.

Old 06-03-2005 | 03:17 AM
Pro Rider
Default 200x engine swap

Who invited Jim Rome? OUT Just messin with you don't take it personally. We like to have some fun here.

Old 06-03-2005 | 03:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 200x engine swap

Originally posted by: rooster3209
Originally posted by: ThrashAndCrashUntilItsTrash

can you give any suggestions on what you would use and just to let every one know i was thinking it would probabily be used primarally on the dunes and around on the roads around my house so it probabily should be an engine that will do good for long periods of time at neer full throttle but still any suggestions or ideas would be apreciated thanx out
I have to ask.........with that mile long list of stuff done to your 200X,,,,,,,,,,why did you save the engine for last????? And what is the purpose of the +6 swingarm on a 200cc 4 stroke?????????? just wondering.........LOL....You have any pics of that thing yet? Sounds nice.......... If you truley want my suggestion............go to
Powroll get the stroker crank....Race cam.....and the valve springs.........get a 12 to 1 piston, upgrade the carb........and let it eat...........I would max the hell out of the 200X and run it.

Quick Reply: 200x engine swap