ATC 3-Wheelers Discussions on ATC 3-Wheelers.

Compression release

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2015, 05:21 AM
ridingtherod
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Compression release

My first thought is where in the world can a fellow get the parts for the recoil starter compression release. I bought my ATC200S without these parts about six months ago. I did not try to start the rig until a few days later and found that no way in hell was I going to be able to start the unit with my bum right shoulder. At that time I was a complete newbie to the world of ATVing. Since then I've done my home work and am acquiring a knowledge base for myself that has been quite rewarding. Is there on this site people who actually deal in old and hard to find parts? If there are I would like to make contact with you folks and hopefully do some business. I've been studying up on the starter and have been able to get a couple of the parts. If anyone reading this has a good lead on these parts please contact me, I would imagine that you would know how to. Thanks for listening to me.

Old 02-15-2015, 06:27 AM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

after you check parts fiche and have part numbers and know which other models will interchange- ebay sometimes is your friend. but look over at 3WWW.com and search around you will have to join to post anything but lots of folks there have a stockpile

Old 02-15-2015, 07:27 AM
ridingtherod

Thanks Dammer I'll go over and have a look.

Old 03-13-2015, 09:51 AM
ridingtherod

Hi all, i'm still on my quest to repair my 85 ATC200Ss recoil starter. Now I'm looking into an electric start kit from GOKI, problem being pricing, they want as much as I paid for the rig. Oh Well nobody said a quest was supposed to be easy. Ya'll have a good one. Ridingtherod