Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2003 | 04:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default drag racing how will win

ill stick with my soon to be raptor!!!

Old 05-28-2003 | 05:38 PM
Pro Rider

I must say that I agree with the guy about the shee...I have a bone stock shee and would put it up against any other stock bike.....You might have to put twice the parts on it but you will also get twice the power![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-28-2003 | 05:41 PM
Pro Rider

polairs freak: the polaris sport is the best quad that polaris has ever made other than the predator but there still not fast. there is a guy with an all out tricked out sport where i race and he dose 5/8"s witch is faster than any 4-banger than (even if there tricked out) but my almost stock 250R (the one on the bottom of my signature) has done many 5.5's and mostly low 5.'6's

by the way it has pipe reeds and k+n

and if you want to race my other 250R with the 310 kit that dose 4.9's you might want to were a body sute made of metal beause of all the rocks that will be thrown at u

Old 05-28-2003 | 05:55 PM
Pro Rider

250r's are fast no doubt. But that 5.8 on that trick out polaris is slow. Mine goes 5.5 in a 300ft sand drag with a worn out engine. I have it torn down right now and should be around a 5.2 when I get it back together. I'll let you know for sure what time it runs when I get back to the track. So tell that guy running 5.8's something isn't right. My wife runs 5.8 on her trail quad setup. I'll race any bike anytime, it doesn't matter to me I just like to race. May have to throw any alky carb on to give the 310 a better run.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-29-2003 | 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

then your tricked out polaris would be a good run for my almost stock R[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] of corse with the supposed "worn out motor" lol

pm me when u get some new times

i just like to race too!! dosent matter what u race as long as u even get to race, because theres alot of place that arnt able to do that type stuff and where i go is having problems right now with some people complaining about noise;[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 05-29-2003 | 08:28 PM
Pro Rider

I'll pm you with some times, it will probably be July before I get back to the track with times. I agree with you on the racing part, we have one nice sand drag 2 hours away a dirt drag 1.5 hours away that I haven't gotten to yet and a new sand drag 40 minutes away that doesn't have a lighting system yet and also Little Sahara in Waynoka, Ok that has 1500 acres of sand dunes and drag racing.

Bob

Old 05-29-2003 | 11:45 PM
Pro Rider

Ill stick with my 700 V-Twin thumper, but thanks for the info man. I really cared.

Old 05-30-2003 | 11:36 AM
Pro Rider

Drag racing the 700 does not count there is no possible way you can mess up when going thru the gears. All you have to do is hit the throttle and go. No way i would ever have a performance quad that is a freaking auto. They would laugh my a$$ off the dragstrip where i ride at.

Old 05-30-2003 | 11:41 AM
Pro Rider

I guess that means drag racing an automatic car isn't racing either? That's about a dumb statement. It's all about rt, et and hp, doesn't matter if it's an auto or not. I think you don't like it becuase you get outrun by auto's. There's a whole lot more to setting up an auto for drag racing then there is in pulling a clutch and shifting gears. If you miss a gear it's not our fault.

Old 05-30-2003 | 12:13 PM
Trailblazer

I wish you was close by, I would love to drag race you on that Banshee.

Quick Reply: drag racing how will win