ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Trinity Racing...!?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2003, 01:01 AM
WP
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trinity Racing...!?!?!?!

Trinity is the fastest because they took the time to do their research. Bag on the Cheetah, but what can beat it? Maybe next year Trinity can put a 12lb kid on their bikes to win the drag race. As far as that 435 kit goes, bring it on down and see what it can do. It takes skill to run the track and I would be more than happy to show you the rear of a Trinity bike.

Old 06-26-2003, 08:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

"It takes skill to run the track and I would be more than happy to show you the rear of a Trinity bike."

i know your not calling me out to race your 4-stroke. ill walk away and embarass you.

What can beat the cheetah? Hmm lets see, Ive seen a couple pro-x monoblocks beat it, numerous t-rex's have beat it, should i go on? how about the rotax's and triples? Dont talk about something when you have no clue about what your talking about.

BTW trinity had nothing to do with the cheetah developement. They basically bought a pre-determined amount of the cylinders to get their name as the "exclusive" dealers. TRINITY DIDNT DO JACK.

And no, trinity is far from the fastest.

Old 06-26-2003, 03:39 PM
Pro Rider

I know that thr T-rex can beat the cheetah, and trust me WP quad is very fast. That thing puts out over 53H.P and that's no joke. But Trinity still licks nuts

Old 06-26-2003, 05:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

its 440cc's. 50 horse is pretty attainable. My 425cc honda puts down around 80-90 horse. Have i ever had a trinity honda within 10 bikes of me? heellllllz no

Old 06-27-2003, 01:54 AM
WP
Pro Rider

Next Quadcross is the 3rd of August. I will be there, but will you? You seem to have a lot of confidence in your abilities so it should be no problem for you to come out. I am in the 250-400 4-stroke Intermediate class. Hell if you can beat me you will have enough energy to do the Pro class where Jeremy Schell rides a Trinity bike. Now don't make yourself all talk and no show. I don't care for bullsh!tters. Trinity did not design the Cheetah, they just perfected it. They did help with the design changes and they have to work the cylinders after they are cast. They must be doing well with them to be the exclusive dealer. Or am I mistaken about that too. I know what I am talking about and I can back it up. Come out and lose and I will let you toss my salad as a consolation prize.

Old 06-27-2003, 07:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

i wouldnt talk too tough. Ive been called out before and showed up. Trinity didnt do jack to those cylinders. What arent you comprehending slick? CP industries designed those cylinders. They were in a financial slump. Harry called and said "ill by x amount of cylinders if you make me the exclusive rights". I hope you can understand that. or should i S P A C E I T O U T F O R Y O U ? the cylinders are near perfect out of the box, you hardly have to touch them except raise/lower the transfers and adjust the exhaust/intake for your riding. ill say it again HARRY DIDNT DO JACK. except lay down all these pissed off customers hard earned cash. I hope you realize your god isnt god.

And if you want the honest to gods truth. i cant speak for the man himself but rumor has it (and its a big azz rumor) the guy who designed/developed/perfected the cheetah cylinders is having second thoughts about giving trinity the sole rights. Why you ask? because trinity is doing a shotty job and none of them are staying together! great builder...cough cough. you think it'd be easy to cut an o-ring groove in the deck of a cylinder. You center the cylinder and push a button. Well i guess this is too difficult for harry and he is making the o-ring grooves too thin. causing cylinder breakage. quality...

Hey have you heard about all the pistons they are breaking because of harry's "piston design"? course not, people like you never listen to the negatives when it comes to your builder, you only believe what you want to believe. Im done, its hard to argue when im talking to a brick wall

Old 06-28-2003, 01:28 AM
WP
Pro Rider

So is the backyard ATV mechanic going to show up or not? You won't be too busy trying to bullsh!t everyone (edited by ATV connection moderator)I don't work for Trinity, but I am in there everyday and I see and hear what is going on. Have you ever seen a fresh-out-of-the-cast cylinder? They are far from ready. Unless that is how you build a motor? Enough **** talking. Either show up or shut up.

Old 06-28-2003, 04:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

lol i have so much to prove to you. OMG let me say you are soo cool. I just might show up. We will see. Yeah, i know what a fresh casted cylinder looks like. Most cylinders are pretty ugly, but if your referring to the cheetah's there isnt much for harry to do. Cut the deck o-rings, press a sleeve (if he is even to build it) and touch the ports. mmm im real impressed. There are cylinders such as the pro-x and t-rex's that have a lot of casting flaws. Ive yet to see a trinity t-rex or even hear of one that runs half assed

Old 06-28-2003, 04:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

i could, but we frown on lying [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2003, 07:30 PM
Range Rover

I've never had a problem with trinity, but i wont race for them lol

Quick Reply: Trinity Racing...!?!?!?!