ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Trinity Racing...!?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2003, 08:00 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trinity Racing...!?!?!?!

Trinity Racing

My experience with Trinity Racing has been rather brutal. Over the last 24 months, I have spent over 15,000 dollars on parts, including one four wheeler. Yet, I am still waiting on parts that were supposed to be shipped a year ago.

Trinity has done NOTHING to try and make things right with me, and basically Harry and Aaron do nothing more than take turns lying to me. It's also real convenient how Harry won't let you get a word in edgewise, and when he does give you a second...he hangs up! Screw that guy.

I run a business, and have been running a business for the last 20 years. Whether it be a mechanical failure, or one of my mechanic's fault, I always make sure and take care of the customer to the best of my ability.

I have done nothing more than be a good customer. When they told me they didn't ship anything until paid in full, I PAID IN FULL. I put my trust in them. I did my part, and they are YET TO DO THEIRS!

The reason I am posting this is to WARN ALL OF YOU! Do not get into the same situation I AM in.

Right now, I've got a broken ATV(10 hours of riding), a half-over race season, and a whole lot of spent money!

It's a pathetic situation, and I hope and pray that someday I get a chance to meet these Trinity Racing folk in person.

Thanks for your time,

WB

Old 06-23-2003, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider

that the first I've every herd of trinity having problems? what kinda quad do you have? and what were you getting done? just like to know a little more.

Old 06-24-2003, 07:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

ive heard it over and over again. Sorry nobody bothered to warn you beforehand.

Old 06-24-2003, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider

BIGSPENDER, I am a victim to trinity. I live within 45mins of trinity and know three guys that work there and I still got screwed. First time, I took my 400ex motor to get build to a 440. I paid for harden rocker arms and a J.E piston (12:1), porting, cam, etc. I got no harden rocker arms and a wiseco (10.8 to 1) piston. I got screwed for about 350.00 bucks plus I was never refunded the cam core charge (150.00). The second time, I needed my head to be re-constructed, new piston, sleeve, valves. Harry told me it would take two weeks, it took three months. Then Harry has the nevre to charge me for a new sleeve and port to my head. My head never needed to be re-ported and they never put in a new sleeve, what( trinity )did was bore my old one. Then they lost my titenimum springs and charged me for new one saying that I gave them my head without any springs. I tried to agrue but all harry did was walk away. His employee told me either to pay for the work and parts or to leave without my stuff. I wanted to shoot that employee and harry.

When I told harry about the first incident (not getting a J.E and harden rockers) he told me "how do I know I worked on that motor".
People, consider yourself warned! This is not made up, this is true.

Old 06-25-2003, 12:12 AM
Pro Rider

Don't pick up a June edition of ATV Action---you may burst a vessel![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

There's always the Better Business Bureau or your State's Attorney General or the California State Attorney General

Consumer Protection/Advocacy has become a big thing nowadays...good luck

Old 06-25-2003, 01:14 AM
WP
Pro Rider

I hate hearing about stuff like this because Harry is a good man. If you saw how much business he does you would be amazed. I will tell him of this post and see what he can do. As far as the Trinity prices go, if you want to go fast you have to pay for it. He does a lot of reinforcing work to make his mods withstand the rigors of racing. All I can say about his work is it is one of the best out there and thanks to guys like Harry who do their homework it makes my job a lot easier. My Z400 is almost unbeatable and is almost scary fast.

Old 06-25-2003, 02:11 AM
Pro Rider

WP's Z-400 is almost unable here in Southern California. WP's Z-400 out runs any other Z-400 out there and that includes yosh-450 strokers and CT-450 strokers. Trinity does good work but there customer service is worth a sh*t. Like I told WP "Trinity might have the fastest Z-400 kits or one of the fastest but I will never go there again". WP is one of very few that have been happy with Trinity. I bet Trinity screwed WP here and there because WP is not concerned with the price tag, so he might not of felt the big trinity **** up his *** like we others. Cory don't take this personal. F*CK TRINITY RACING!

Old 06-25-2003, 02:44 AM
Pro Rider

ROOKWV, thanks for the links. I just emailed my complaint to the state attonery.

Old 06-25-2003, 03:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

i bet there is a sparks z435 that would make ol' WP run home to mommy. A quote from WP "As far as the Trinity prices go, if you want to go fast you have to pay for it." Is that why trinity is the furthest behind in sand drag events? Sure they have the cheetah, but anybodies grandma could make a cheetah run. Trinity sucks as far as quality craftmanship.

Old 06-25-2003, 04:36 AM
Pro Rider

im not too big a fan of trinity but it is odd that BIG SPENDER has only one post on this forum

Quick Reply: Trinity Racing...!?!?!?!