ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Hey you Racers...Howz the season going??.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2003, 08:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey you Racers...Howz the season going??.....

Calling all racers. Howz the season going for you and what kind of racing are you involved in? This is my first year racing desert and I am proud to say that for a 37 year old I'm doing pretty good. Ran 3 races and finished 2nd....5th...and 1st in class in that order. Watch out next year when I run the full season.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] With the help of Duncanracer and other desert guys, I'll be pro before I know it..........YEAH RIGHT!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] BTW....they might not be fast or pretty finishes...but one word.....SCOREBOARD!!!!!!

Old 10-06-2003, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider

goin good for me, I race mx and am sitting in 2nd place by one point with one race left! I race mx and our last race is the nacs southwick race this weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

good job rob!

Old 10-06-2003, 09:42 PM
Pro Rider

ditto on the good job back at ya. I tried MX, but me being 6-4...240...I couldn't get the quad in and out of corners fast enough. Plus....thats a lot of weight to toss in the air...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I found the faster..straight line racing of desert more to my liking...not that MX isn't fast, but its better for me to get out of 3rd gear and haul azz for a while.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2003, 10:06 PM
Pro Rider

sounds good to me I respect all types of racing except drag.... never mine that not racing any ways![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2003, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider

First year MX, racing Open C even though I'm old enough to race Vet by a couple of years. Been finishing in the middle of the pack at most races, stalled at the gate weekend before last for a LONG time and still finished ahead of a few. Haven't had a serious accident and don't ride out of control, trying to improve little by little without hurting myself or the quad. Going for points next season now that I've got my feet wet and the quad is reliably dialed in. I wish I had this much money and free time when I was 20 but I'm still having a ball!

Old 10-06-2003, 11:59 PM
Trailblazer

first year racing hare scrambles in Distrsct 6, on a bastrd i mean blaster, finished the series in second place, can't wait to move up next year....

Old 10-07-2003, 12:26 AM
Range Rover

I race district 37 desert with rob, and i'm going back and forth for 4th place o/a in points, and battling for second place amateur for the season. I think we have about 6 races left....

Trending Topics

Old 10-07-2003, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider

Well i just had my first TT race Sunday got 2nd in the main. shocked me and all my family [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2003, 11:29 PM
WP
Pro Rider

This is my first year and I have been lucky enough to win almost everything I do. I race the Intermediate (A) class and I go Pro next year. How was that TT race?

Old 10-07-2003, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

WP...we all know your a bad azz MF....LOL!!! You have what??...three rounds left at ITP?? Must have a pretty cushy points lead...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Maybe the last two you can sit-out and let someone else have a chance at a win.....Good Luck again with the Pros.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Hey you Racers...Howz the season going??.....