ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

GNC #1 On The West Coast

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2004, 12:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GNC #1 On The West Coast

Thanks, 86txr... That kind of helps gauge myself. david is very good and so is cody. Well I finally get to pick up my KFX on monday after 5 months in the making. Next Saturday I have the honor of taking my KFX to PEP and get to have Wayne set up my shocks. I feel like if I were a pro but I'm not.

Old 01-11-2004, 03:37 PM
WP
Pro Rider

LT80, saw your daughter this weekend at the stadium races in Anaheim and told her to say hi for me. Why was she not racing? She seems good enough. By the way, she is a very pretty girl!

Old 01-11-2004, 07:55 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the info - I appreciate any feedback I can get! I will check out the girls who show up and ask around.....I should get a better feel for the speed of the classes once I am there......and yeah.....I don't plan on running in the same class as Angela!!! That's for sure!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

LT80 - I heard a rumor that we might be getting one seriously fast rider out here in AZ........just wondering if it's true?? If so......that's awesome!

Thanks again guys.....see you out there!

Old 01-12-2004, 10:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

WP: I'm bringing her quads out the end of this month. And thanks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
440girl: Yup you have a fast quad racer living in Phoenix. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Please don't underestimate yourself, I'm sure you race just fine. IMO: If you race an open class and finish mid pack with the fellas, you'd do fine in Womens A class. Ya just never know, she could break or wreck and you'd win. Anything can happen in a race. v[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2004, 06:10 PM
Pro Rider

LT80 - that is so awesome!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I hope she enjoys it out here!!! We have some really fun tracks in AZ, and the dunes are just 3 hours away......if I see her riding I will be sure to say HI! I'm sure I will be able to spot her roost! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

We should get all the East Coast racers out here to the West!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You can't beat our weather!!! LOL!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (don't know if I can say the same about our tracks!!) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2004, 04:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

I hope all you ppl look me up at the race! I'm an easy find. Just watch the 40+ class and follow the slowest one back to my box van and say hi [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I'll have a white ford box van. The roof slopes to the windshield.I'll also have a 16' open trailer.
I'll hang my LT-80 lisence plate on the trailer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I'm stoked! I'd leave today if all the machinery was here.

Old 01-14-2004, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider

i'll be hanging out with the group from graves motorsports, they're doing a vendor booth... i'm the guy with the gasgas. monday after the races, we plan to go to glamis for a day.

Old 01-16-2004, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider

Cory~~~ Its a bit different racing with the women,but fun!! You will have an upper advantage I think[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]The Boyz make us push harder therefore, your going to have some serous drive out there!! Good Luck and let me know how you do!! Tina

Old 01-17-2004, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider

Awwww...thanks Tina!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I haven't raced in a while, so hopefully I still remember what to do when the gate drops!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2004, 02:19 AM
Pro Rider

I have faith in you that you will[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I would think that woud be hard to forget!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: GNC #1 On The West Coast