ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

My first race of the series.. 1st place!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2003, 03:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My first race of the series.. 1st place!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: LokiDS650
Congrats!!!!

Cool pic'[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Where and when is Quad Wars in Idaho? We might se if we can make the trip over if time and money permits.

I have been trying to get the wife to race her Raptor but she wants to practice alot before she tries to compete.
I cant remember for sure when it was,but it seems like it was in Feb or March last year..Tell your wife to go and do alot of practicing ........And Maybe we can talk Clear Channel Entertainment to run a womens class as well!!!

Old 12-03-2003, 04:08 PM
Pro Rider

I just recently found out that some family close by that has a track and another on is getting property soon for a track. Witch is really nice. Because the cost of 3 of us practicing is killing the buget.

But if you can get any info on that Quad wars like location and date we will go from there.

Thanks Loki

Old 12-03-2003, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider

CONGRATS!!!

Old 12-04-2003, 03:10 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks FOXRACIN!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].. Lokids650~~~ ill let you know when I get a call, they called us the last two years when they were coming to town.....

Old 01-16-2004, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider

well so far Im in week 6 out of 10 in my series,and Ive taken 1st place all the way!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I bumped a little with a Vforce last race and with an R,Taco my one rim,but nothing big...I race again tomorrow night. I would absolutely pass out cold if I went threw this whole thing a total podium finish!!!! Cross your fingers!! Im having such a great time racing, even is I wasnt winning,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I have a great respect for each of them ladies out there and if it wasnt for each and every one of them, there would be a womens class for me to run in( well I would run with the guys regardless) I wish the series lasted loger, Im just getting warmed up!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Tina ...............

Old 01-17-2004, 02:06 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Congratulations to the entire racin' family! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Cool Beans! Finally saw your pic in ATV Action....uhum, wrong quad to be on there Missy. hehe Great Job Tina!

Old 01-17-2004, 02:30 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: modquad
Congratulations to the entire racin' family! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Cool Beans! Finally saw your pic in ATV Action....uhum, wrong quad to be on there Missy. hehe Great Job Tina!
hahah well, Its still kickin butt!!! hahaha....

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] just think how Ill do( well, I hope I do!) on that TT when it gets all fixed up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2004, 11:23 AM
Trailblazer

Congrats dawg thats tight. your stuck now

Old 01-18-2004, 09:46 PM
Range Rover

TNTquadsKunkies- Hey you should come to some utah races this year, your not that far from a very nice track in ogden utah. We need more quads in utah to race. We get about 15 quads a weekend on average and about 40-45 on the biggest weekends.

Old 01-19-2004, 02:59 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 86trx250rhonda
TNTquadsKunkies- Hey you should come to some utah races this year, your not that far from a very nice track in ogden utah. We need more quads in utah to race. We get about 15 quads a weekend on average and about 40-45 on the biggest weekends.
What kind of track is it? TT or Mx......supermotor cross??? Well I took second place this week end [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Still good, but not a 1st darn it!!!(Im a sore loser hehe) I got beat pretty good the last couple laps and wheelied off the line which didnt help any...Ive got to change my gearing a littlel cause shes fast! and held her line well, she ran my line so I had a heck of a time passing her or pinchin her off, I did make it from 6 back to 2nd in the heat race(we draw chip and I drew a big #)!!.... Its my Bday this week and I just found out what Im getting so maybe things will change for the next race........426kit with all the trimmings!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] parts will be here on Tues so while our race is at a pause for a few more weeks, we will be getting that all dialed in.... Even if I dont win, Im still having a good time and its nice to race with some challenge so Ill step it up, I think next race Ill run both Men and Womens class... Can you send me some links to the tracks over there??? Thanks! Tina ..........

Quick Reply: My first race of the series.. 1st place!!!!!!!