ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Moto Dome

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2004, 04:26 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moto Dome

Hey thanks for the quick reply.

That is the thing I dont really know what class I would be in. I think I will get hosed because of my 4 wheeler. I spent all last winter and sold my banshee to finish my 250r so it is built way above my riding ability. So I dont want to be in some pro level outlaw class or something you know. I have ridden MX in glyndon through the summer but never really raced in a real event.

Let me know what you think I should do. I am looking at the pics now and It looks pretty cool..

Thanks for any help
Mike

Old 01-02-2004, 07:04 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Moto Dome

Mike, they have an open B class there, I'm sure you would be very competitive in that, only one way to find out and to get better, and that's to show up and race.

Old 01-02-2004, 07:42 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Moto Dome

Hey guys thanks for any help. I would really like to get to know some of you local guys. I just moved near Mn and I am the only atv rider that I know that is in the fargo/moorhead area. if any of you guys are close and ride let me know. I want to ride as much as I can and I am willing to travel if there is some cool tracks to ride..

Thanks guys
Mike

Old 01-03-2004, 12:59 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Moto Dome

Also I have a buddy thinkin about coming.. what gear is mandatory? Do you have to have number plates? Anything else you can think of??

Thanks

Old 01-04-2004, 12:06 AM
Trailblazer
Default Moto Dome

You can find all the info you need on their site MotoDome I think all you need for your machine is numbers and a tether, I have seen nerf-less machines but I dont make the rules. I will be ther on the 11th, hope you can make it out!

Old 01-04-2004, 05:44 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Moto Dome

Thanks raptur girl. I will have to get a front number plate then I dont have one. That is cool that you will be there. How old are you and what class do you run? are there alot of women riders or classes for them? I think that is cool I will have to get a GF that rides then I have a reason to buy my 450 I want and pass on the 250..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-04-2004, 07:40 PM
Trailblazer
Default Moto Dome

I race 250 B and open B, A girl never tells her age lol, but I guess if you are there on the 11th you will get a rough idea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. So far other than the mini quad class I am the only girl running, there are more in the bike class although if there were 2 girls they would run a ladies class I am sure as they had one for outdoor.

Old 01-07-2004, 04:18 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Moto Dome

Sweet I am gettin pumped to come and check it out. I have all my quad gear and things ready my buddy doesnt have a teather I will have to call on that for sure. I have number plates on my 250 but I do not have a number as dumb as that sounds I am sure I can rig something up when I get there..

Thanks alot for all the help.
Mike

Old 01-09-2004, 01:59 PM
Trailblazer
Default Moto Dome

I hope you can make it,and your buddy to. I will be there Sun for sure,not pos on Sat yet. Are you flattracking too or just mx?
As for the numbers there is a guy selling some trackside, only prob is he only has 5's unless he got some more. Elect tape always works in a pinch.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2004, 03:12 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Moto Dome

Sweet. I tried to call there asking for my buddy. what protective gear is required? chest protector? helmet I am sure, boots?? pants?? nerf?? kill switch??

No one will answer the phone and I dont see it right on the internet site where other people told me to look..

thanks.. 1 day to go

Quick Reply: Moto Dome