ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Euro GP/XC Race (Quad only event @ Goldendale, WA!)

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2004, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Euro GP/XC Race (Quad only event @ Goldendale, WA!)

Well The sound checked me again for the Worcs race and I blew a 98db with out the spark arrostor in. So I think I'm safe.

Old 03-29-2004, 02:26 PM
Pro Rider

theres some coverage on the WORCSs at exriders..Looks like our local Idaho Boys didnt do too bad!! Congrats to all who raced at goldendale this wk end!! the track looked rough and dry from the pics I saw,just wondering if everyone took a beating.How was the jumps and tables????? MAn.Im so bummed I didint get to go........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2004, 12:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider

The track conditions for WORCS were pretty brutal. They had groomed the track, but it rained a lot on Friday so the track was really muddy for the Saturday race. All the dirt bikes were out on the track first, and since it was so wet, it got super choppy and rutted out by the time the quads went out in the afternoon. The quads got three laps, and I think everyone was feeling fatigued after the first lap because the track was so rough.

We didn't stick around for the Sunday race, but from what I heard, the track dried out a got really dusty. They did groom the track before the Sunday race, but again the quads didn't go out until later in the day, so the conditions had deteriorated quite a bit.
But everyone I talked to said they had a great time, even though the track beat the crap out of them.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2004, 01:04 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: raptorchick
The track conditions for WORCS were pretty brutal. They had groomed the track, but it rained a lot on Friday so the track was really muddy for the Saturday race. All the dirt bikes were out on the track first, and since it was so wet, it got super choppy and rutted out by the time the quads went out in the afternoon. The quads got three laps, and I think everyone was feeling fatigued after the first lap because the track was so rough.

We didn't stick around for the Sunday race, but from what I heard, the track dried out a got really dusty. They did groom the track before the Sunday race, but again the quads didn't go out until later in the day, so the conditions had deteriorated quite a bit.
But everyone I talked to said they had a great time, even though the track beat the crap out of them.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Glad to hear they all had a good time, I know our locals did!!! It really sucks that the bikes get first dibs on all the tracks ALL THE TIME[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2004, 01:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TNTQuadJunkies
Glad to hear they all had a good time, I know our locals did!!! It really sucks that the bikes get first dibs on all the tracks ALL THE TIME[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
I agree. It would have been nice to see the quads get first shot at the track on Sunday before it got torn up.

Old 04-13-2004, 01:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Just bumping this back to the first page....

Old 04-20-2004, 02:40 AM
Pro Rider

Well its getting close this weekend anyone pump't?

?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Or thinking of backing out?

Old 04-20-2004, 12:40 PM
Elite Pro Rider

It should be fun! I can't wait!

Old 04-26-2004, 07:35 PM
Pro Rider

For all those people that had better things to do this weekend missed out on an awsome race. Over 205 quads 80+ teams the weather was perfect and the track was smooth for the most part. Since it was a Quad only event it did'nt get rutted like a event with dirt bikes.

I hope that this will be a annual event!!!!

Old 04-26-2004, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man I wish I could have gone to it. Is there any more GP's going on this year around here?

Quick Reply: Euro GP/XC Race (Quad only event @ Goldendale, WA!)