ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Racing questions

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2004, 09:58 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Racing questions

JDracing~ got the pic THANKS!!! i love it!!

and if yer speakin to me about racing~ ill race anytime anywhere [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] (if my bank account alows me that is)

Old 05-03-2004, 03:28 AM
Pro Rider
Default Racing questions

Wow, Prairiewrench, you're fast! I like those changes! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I like the new pics on your photo page as well! Saturday sounds great for the usual mock race! Maybe I can make it longer than 20 minutes this time? Can't wait for the rodeo, either! Sure, we can get you our quads ahead of time. Wanna wash 'em? It wasn't muddy or anything at the race [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

What about Alex? Does he have a quad yet? I'm figuring no at this point? I'm sure you will work your magic, though, and have his as good as new in no time. We should have some new pics for you this weekend from the race. Hope they turn out!

Hi, Kim! Nice to meet you! You did awesome at the race! So awesome I only saw you for about a mile [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Congrats on 1st! Andy had already told me about you and that you were there, so I didn't count on 1st at all!!!! 2nd was 1st to me! I had so much fun racing! This is my first sport quad (I can count on two hands how many times I've ridden it) and that was my first real race ~ I hope the great day I had wasn't beginner's luck! Yes, I will see you at Brooks! Can't wait!

Old 05-03-2004, 08:33 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Racing questions

anyone that can ride that big utility like you do girl is podium bound!! you'll outgrow that 300 quick!

see you at brooks cant wait everyone i met in iowa was VERY nice cant wait to go race and meet new peops in brooks! i hope the womens line gets bigger this series is GREAT for the sport!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]