ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Info on racing MX

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2004 | 12:39 AM
|
Weekend Warrior
Default Info on racing MX

Awsome... Atwater is about hour and half from me. Where do u live? maybe we can meet up at a track someday? Thanx

Old 11-21-2004 | 01:11 AM
Trailblazer

I'm out of Modesto- I usually practice at La Grange, Club Moto, and Prairie City- I've run on the Madera track and I like that too- I'm kinda waiting for Atwater to finish their MX track - the guy said he was going to put in some jumps and a whoop section, that would be nice because it is closer for me than Club Moto in Livermore -

There is going to be a qaud race on Dec 5th at the Sacramento Speed way - There is a guy on one of the forums that is trying to get the promotor to start running quads- he said if he has a good turn out he may let quads run there and set up races- We will have to see about who that works.

You should check out a couple of the races and see what it is all about and talk to a few people that race- then you can decide which you would like to do- There isn't that many that like to run MX- the air time on the table tops and the beating on the whoops gets to them - for me it s just a blast- the more air I get the better-

With you running BMX you should do fine

Old 11-21-2004 | 04:27 AM
|
Weekend Warrior

Oh yeh!!! i used to be really good at bmx... I think im am even better on a quad i just need to get my parents to support me on quad like they did on my bike until i got a sposership tat paid for stuff. But i think i would like it since its alot like bmx just on 4 wheels, and a motor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. I love aitime and rythem sections. Ill have to check out atwater and madera and stuff sometime.
if u would like to add me to a instant messaging program if u have one here are my names:
Msn: down4bmx@hotmail.com
AOL: Down4BMX
Yahoo: Down4BMX

your alot of help maybe if i can get started we can go a track and ride thanx. man

Old 11-25-2004 | 01:30 PM
Trailblazer

On Dec. 5th Atwater is to have their Grand Opening. A couple of the guys I ride with will be out there this Sunday to check out the track for the owner. We will see how the MX track is set up-
I was asked to go out there with one of the pros that I ride with. I think I'm going to go - But there is also a race at Club Moto that Sunday and one at Sacramento that I thought I might do. I haven't decided yet- I'm going to talk with the guys this week-end and see which one thaey are going to. I'll let you know if I'm going out to Atwater- There is going to be some drawings for some pretty good stuff-

You might want to think about going and check it out if you want to get into this sport -

Jason

Old 11-28-2004 | 04:11 AM
|
Weekend Warrior

SOrry for the delay on replying. I have been in Dumont for almost a week. Just got back tonite it was windy as hell today (40+mph) winds. So we left early cuz u coudlnt ride it was so sandy. But Just let me know about 3-4 days ahead of time that way i can drive up there its about an hour and half drive for me. I would like to go and check it out. Thanx alot man.

Old 11-28-2004 | 11:23 PM
Trailblazer

I bet you had a great time -

I decided that I'm going out there on the 5th- We worked this weekend on the track - Its really coming along-

The grand opening is Dec. 5th There is going to be raffles -100 prizes $10.00 a ticket, a DJ, BBQ and other stuff going on-

The cost is $5.00 per rider and $5.00 per car - so the more you can bring in a truck or Rv the better - there is only one fee charged per vehicle, but each rider pays an entry. There's 2 quad tracks, TT track, 300' foot sand pit, Six free style jumps, 2 bikes tracks and one each bike and quad track for the little guys.

Check out there web page www.atwatercycletrack.com or call 209-358-6670

There will be several of us Pro riders and intermediate riders out there-
I'll be riding with them - look for a gray Preditor 500 #17 and a gray and red Cannondale #87

Hope to see ya there and let everyone know about it

Old 11-29-2004 | 02:54 AM
|
Weekend Warrior

Awsome Dec 5th would be next weekend right. I think i may beable to go that weekend i dont think im doing anything. ill try to let you know if im going on here before i go if i do go hopefully i do i really want to check that out. Thanx man.....

Old 11-30-2004 | 12:41 AM
Trailblazer

By the way, we got the quad track built up. It has a few awsome doubles - they are small but good. Theres an awsome whoop section and we are talking about putting more whoops in this Sat. The dirt is very loomy and super nice.

Old 11-30-2004 | 08:08 PM
|
Weekend Warrior

sweet! i really hope i can go this weekend that would be awsome! What time does everything start? that way i know when to leave so i can be there before they start. Thanx man

Old 11-30-2004 | 09:50 PM
Trailblazer

it starts at 8 am hope to see u there

Quick Reply: Info on racing MX