ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Another step for FD Racing..and me

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2004, 03:22 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another step for FD Racing..and me

hey guys..went down to bussey sunday (june 13th) and i didnt know wut i was gonna get into...i was scared that it was going to be like brooks (which i hated becuz the trail was too narrow and slow for my taste)...but on the other hand, i knew it couldnt have been too bad becuz it was an atv park...but i got more than i expected...there was a good turn-out of riders, which really brings out the best of YOU and proves whos the best...and the trails were PERFECT!!! but i went down w/ my dad, my uncle, and my little cousin, and we trail around w/ team fort dodge racing (if u havent heard of them, u should get to know them cuz theyre a force to be reckoned w/)...but sometimes i ride w/ them out at their practice track and theyre really good guys..and girl (cant forget angela [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img])..but out of the 6 ppl who came up from fd, we placed no worse than sixth (took all three positions in utility [i think], 1st in the women's class, 4th in 51cc-90cc, and 6th in the c class)...but it was a good time and it would be really awesome to be part of fd racing...if anybody else raced in bussey, tell how u did..

keep the rubber side down,
Tyler

Old 06-20-2004, 11:27 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Tyler, congratulations on your finish,,, that was a packed rough class!!!!!
You are right, we did fill up the podium in the Utility class taking 1st,,2nd,,,3rd,,, and 5th and then Angela took first in the womens class! There seems to be a little confusion tho,,, the FD in FD Racing stands for,,,, Fleege, Dahl Racing,,,, not Fort Dodge! LOL!!!!! I'd be happy to help you out if and when I can if you need it tho! On July 10th and 11th we are planning to go to the GNCC race in Ohio and we may be taking Alex on his Prairie to see how he does against the big boyz! The main reason for going tho is that will be the last race in the GNCC for my FST 785 Prairie with Tommy Farr on it! My baby's coming home with me after that one,,,,, I can't wait,,, owned it for a year and only rode it 125 miles,,, it now has over 800 miles on it!
Anyway, give me a call Tyler, I may be able to help u out! Your uncle has my number!

Old 06-20-2004, 12:32 PM
Trailblazer

eh..fort dodge racing, fleege dahl racing...doesnt matter, ppl are still afraid of u guys...lol...i had some ppl at bussey walk up to me and ask me if fd racing was there cuz they couldnt decide which class to race cuz they didnt want to get dominated..lol..they didnt know wut to do when i told 'em u guys (and girl) were there...but anyways..ive got some friends who live in minnesota and missouri and they (my friends) have friends who asked me if u guys were gonna be down there...and THEN we got a new neighbor in boxholm who has two 400ex's and two yz 250's...he raced in the 12 hours last year and HIS TEAM was the team who lost their lights, so they finished horribly...but, once again, he asked about u to see if u were goin' and how u were doing...good times...its really cool that u guys are getting the reputation that u are...im tryin' to do the same thing, but its hard when ur 16 lookin' for sponsors..but u cant be at the top when u begin, you gotta work ur way up..im tryin' as hard as i can to be competive, but courteous to everyone on AND off the track..so if time is money, then i dont have much..lol..ill call kam and get ur number cuz i wouldnt mind practicin' w/ u boys...ttyl