ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Oklahoma Sports Park... Ada, OK.

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 11:37 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oklahoma Sports Park... Ada, OK.

Copied this from the Flattrackmac.com forum... dont know if you have raced with him but I think he was from the Claremore, OK area? Just wanted to pass this on for people interested in saying a prayer for the family!!!

Today at the Tulsa Shootout, Jensen Roberts #331 in the Pro Quad class crashed. It was a horrible crash that sent him into the wall.

Of course, they rushed him to the hospital, but it was too late and he passed away. I can only imagine what his family is going through, and what a difficult time they will have.

They are now, and will continue to be in our prayers. May God give them the strength to make it through this difficult time.

Jensen was a great guy, and I never saw him without a huge smile on his face. Godspeed Jensen.

Team Yocham Racing

Old 12-31-2005, 09:09 AM
Pro Rider

You know thats just one of them things.... Everytime you strap your helmet on and hook your kill switch to yourself.. You take a chance...He was doing what he love to do.. Just like the rest of us...God decided it was time for him to come home..

Old 01-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Whats everyone been up too????

Nicname is prob building something to blow my doors off on the 14th.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-03-2006, 12:08 PM
Pro Rider

I haven't been building anything... I have enough motor with my current dune setup, it's just the suspension that kills it. I haven't even thought about racing, and don't really know if we'll make it up to Ada. I might come to watch, but don't have anything ready to race.

What vehicles/trailers should I watch for in the pits?

My current project is my daily driver... Anybody have a wrecked 1997-Classic 2000, Chevrolet R-Code 350, 1/2 or 3/4 ton complete with ECM and harnesses?

Old 01-03-2006, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider

Austin will take his Black chevy SS Pickup.... And kenny will have his new gray 4 door ford with black trailor.....

Old 01-08-2006, 03:22 PM
Range Rover

6 days and counting ladies and gentlemen.. And I for one am READY!

Old 01-08-2006, 09:15 PM
Pro Rider

We went to Purcell last night and watched them run. The ATV's looked like they were having a good time for sure. I was impressed with the lawn mower's more than anything. Some of them hauled major A$$. A 450 powered mower (NicName's friend?) was running real hard. Looked like he might be having some issues getting around the corners, but still a very impressive machine. I should be at Ada Sat. Night to make a few laps. We'll see how that works out.

Old 01-09-2006, 12:09 PM
Pro Rider

Im ready its been too long.... I done forgot how to race....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I wonder how big of a turn out it will be...Being we were off for a month.....

Old 01-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Pro Rider

Hey nicname....In your buddies mower is the motor like a yz 250 or a yfz 450??

Old 01-10-2006, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider

He is my cousin... I believe it is a YZF426 or 450. The front of the chassis is regular circle track Murray stuff, widened considerably. The rear is a mostly custom setup with an atv bearing carrier and axle. The tires are just regular mower tires, all around. With the motor up front and the drive in the rear, he has to use a really long chain, but it does run well. He has said he just starts in third, slips the clutch and hangs on...

The only problem I see with it is the weight... It takes two people to lift each end of the thing on a trailer. Our mower is only around 150 lbs, but is less than half the cc's he has.

Quick Reply: Oklahoma Sports Park... Ada, OK.