ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Oklahoma Sports Park... Ada, OK.

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 10:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oklahoma Sports Park... Ada, OK.

it wont hold a flag to my blaster 230 with dohc and a turbo charger its got like 400 horse power it runs of diesel...

but i got to adjust my valves in it to made sure its running good also i MUST get my powerband cleaned ill work on takin it out and polishing it out in a week or two.

me+blaster=Driverdoyle 2nd place.....if he is still alive [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-24-2005, 06:17 PM
Pro Rider

Austin Your Nuts.....Well Be carefull at the lake this weekend... Dont get pulled over on the rappy....Tell Mom..Dad..Smoke...Curtis i said marry christmas for me... And hurry get your *** home with the new frame and A-Arms on monday..So when i get off work we can put everything together[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-24-2005, 07:12 PM
Weekend Warrior

Whats everyone doing for Christmas... Im thinking about going to turn some laps this coming monday somewhere... Later

Old 12-25-2005, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider

Just hangin with family.....Hope everyone has a good Christmas...And hope everyone gets them parts they wanted for there quads they wanted......For me i gots to get back to work monday to make the money back i spent on my two boys.....about $1500.00 and thats not counting the two quads there getting Soon....As for my X-mas im getting mine in about 3 to 4 weeks.... New YFZ450...Marry Christmas Everyone

Old 12-25-2005, 11:25 AM
Pro Rider

Merry Christmas everyone... Anybody up for a New Year's Little Sahara Run? My brother and I are thinking about taking the R's out to Lake Murray Monday, but I think we will still be doing the family thing. See ya at Ada!

Old 12-25-2005, 07:37 PM
Pro Rider

Merry Christmas everyone... Anybody up for a New Year's Little Sahara Run? My brother and I are thinking about taking the R's out to Lake Murray Monday, but I think we will still be doing the family thing. See ya at Ada!
I would love to go to Little Sahara.. But were going during spring brake so well prob wait till then....You Like riding at Murray????? We all went one time stayed about a hour and went to st joes... Murray has too many trails and not enough sand for me..I would go riding monday but i have to haul 6 loads rock for Oneal Oil Company.. Then when im done with that i have to go help Austin put his new frame and A-arms on his Rappy...You going to race this time or just going to watch the mowers?

Old 12-25-2005, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider

Murray is OK. When I was in high school, and it was free, we went to the lake 2-3 times a week. Now that the Parks and Recreation Dept. has started improving it and promoting the spot, it seems less fun. I think the last time I went out there was in October. Too many 4x4 ruts for me, but it is fun to just go cruise on the 250R's. I am usually the only TRX (definitley the only resto) and my brother is always the only ATC...

I'm not sure if we are going to race or not. I won't, but my brother might if the mood strikes. After the mower burned and we started on other projects, the wheelers haven't even been started.

I am also planning on going for Spring Break. Not sure when, but we have gone that week for 5-6 years. I thought about making a short 2 day trip for New Years, but may have to hold off. I try to go at least 4-5 times a year anyways...

Old 12-25-2005, 10:50 PM
Pro Rider

I am also planning on going for Spring Break. Not sure when, but we have gone that week for 5-6 years. I thought about making a short 2 day trip for New Years, but may have to hold off. I try to go at least 4-5 times a year anyways...
Cool when it get close to time let us know...we may be going the same week...

Old 12-27-2005, 02:12 AM
Pro Rider

so whos all going to attend the next ada flattrack event

Old 12-28-2005, 01:01 AM
Pro Rider

you know ill be there...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Oklahoma Sports Park... Ada, OK.