ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Oklahoma Sports Park... Ada, OK.

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 08:34 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oklahoma Sports Park... Ada, OK.

I would go to Kellyville if I went anywhere this weekend. Cheaper racing, the question is, is it more expensive in the long run to pay for gas up there. I know what I am doing this weekend... MOVING...

Old 12-15-2005, 12:38 PM
Pro Rider

Kenny i dont know about you, but its too long to next race at ada. This sucks im ready to go. The poor warrior just sittin in austins shop. Oh well Maybe some of that HP will rub off the blackhammer to the warrior.

Old 12-20-2005, 10:59 PM
Pro Rider

Well You other oklahoma boys ready to race. Yall got any tires yet?

Old 12-22-2005, 12:23 AM
Pro Rider

No luck on the tires... No thoughts on racing yet, Jan. 14 is still a ways off and I haven't worked on anything... Anybody else?

Old 12-22-2005, 12:38 AM
Pro Rider

No luck on the tires... No thoughts on racing yet, Jan. 14 is still a ways off and I haven't worked on anything... Anybody else?
Well im workin on something but its not the warrior. Im fixing to start building a YFZ and i going to put the warrior out to pasture. But i mite finish the season out with it. Being i have the setup very close on it. And it has got me 2nd in points so far.

Well you really dont need tires. That banshee smoke my A$$ with nobbies on. Is the guy you know with the lime 250r going to be back? LOL if you talk to him tell him ill try not to hit him next time.

Old 12-22-2005, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider

He is from around here and has been a dirt track acquaintance for years. I'm pretty sure he'll be back. We tried it twice with no tires and don't care to half-A$$ it again. The mower is still out of comission (charred).

Old 12-22-2005, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider

I've got a few deals workin for some tires. I've found Hoosiers and AR's both extremely cheap. I may end up with approx. 3 sets before its all over. Gonna watch the 7th at Purcell and race the 14th at Ada (that's the plan anyways).

Old 12-22-2005, 01:59 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hey guys will you let a TEXAS stranger come and race with ya'll? I promise not to make any Oklahoma jokes because Im not a true TEXAN and all I wanna do is race. Anyways I will be riding my LRD framed 250r and hope to do alright in the novice class. This will be my first flattrack race and hope that is as much fun racing as it is practicing and playing around on the TT tracks. Anyways anybody recommend anything I should do to prep my quad for a race? Its a full-out quad but I havent raced it since I bought it about a month ago. I am just debating if I should setup my yfz450 or try it on the 250r, I got more seat time on the 450 but it still needs to be lowered and needs a swaybar. Later Jason

Old 12-22-2005, 02:36 AM
Pro Rider

TextHey guys will you let a TEXAS stranger come and race with ya'll? I promise not to make any Oklahoma jokes because Im not a true TEXAN and all I wanna do is race. Anyways I will be riding my LRD framed 250r and hope to do alright in the novice class. This will be my first flattrack race and hope that is as much fun racing as it is practicing and playing around on the TT tracks. Anyways anybody recommend anything I should do to prep my quad for a race? Its a full-out quad but I havent raced it since I bought it about a month ago. I am just debating if I should setup my yfz450 or try it on the 250r, I got more seat time on the 450 but it still needs to be lowered and needs a swaybar. Later Jason
Sure come on up!!!
Just bring whatever quad feels better to you. If you have any questions feel free to ask!!

Old 12-22-2005, 02:56 AM
Weekend Warrior

Well I know for sure Im gonna bring the yfz450, LRD250r and maybe a banshee too. I just havent had much seat time on the LRD250r or the banshee... Not really wanting to ride the banshee, more or less just gonna try to sell it. I bought it like 2 weeks ago and now need to pay bills. It is fully setup for flattrack and needs a new home.

I guess I am going to show up and get involved were I think I would be best at.

Quick Reply: Oklahoma Sports Park... Ada, OK.