ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Oklahoma Sports Park... Ada, OK.

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 01:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oklahoma Sports Park... Ada, OK.

We decided to go try some flattracking with my 250R and my brother's lawn mower on December 3rd. Did pretty poorly, but had a good time, considering everything, and met some good people. Anyone else go to compete or watch? I was impressed with the turnout and the machinery on hand, now I'm looking to do better with both machines.

Old 12-05-2005, 12:39 PM
Pro Rider

I was there i was on the warrior in the novice class. i will be back there on the 10th lol its just to much fun.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2005, 12:56 PM
Pro Rider

Was that white 250r yours? You going to be back on the 10th?

Old 12-05-2005, 03:11 PM
Pro Rider

Yes, I own the full fendered/restored white 250R that was in the novice class. I probably won't make it for the 10th, but will be back... You had one awesome run, any Warrior that runs with the 450's gets my attention.

Old 12-05-2005, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks. I hope to see you back there. next time your there bring them 250rs over there by the stands in the pits. Thats were we park are quads. We will help you out anyway we can.

Old 12-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks, we ended pitting outside in the cold. Looking back, it was probably a good thing after the troubles (FIRE) that we had with the mower...

Old 12-05-2005, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider

LOL True it was smokey enough as it was lol they need better fans in there.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Remeber next time thay want you to run smokeless oil. we got some for antwons 250r from the honda shop. i dont remember what it is called. it dont say smokeless on the bottle we just took the honda guys word for it and it work. It was high dollar though for a little bottle was like 14 bucks. lol

Old 12-05-2005, 09:13 PM
Range Rover

Hey nicname, glad to hear you had fun at the sports park. It's a great place to race, and everyone (normally) gets along. There is no reason for you to pit outside. More than enough room in there. You are more than welcome to come pit by us. We'll have or make room for you and your brother. We also will have an enclosed trailer with almost any tool you would need. I say almost because it is my small personal collection. Like Doyle said Us , along with almost everyone in there is willing to help you out and answer any questions you may have (without giving away ALL or our secrets. lol.. jk) I was on the black 450r in the AM class #66. Again I'm glad you had fun and we hope to see you back in January if not this next weekend.

Old 12-05-2005, 09:21 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks...

We pitted outside because we were with the two blasters, the #20 330R in the amatuer class and five or six other lawnmowers, including the YFZ powered mower that raced the 450R at intermission. I stayed in the stands most of the night, but my brother raced my 250R. Did anyone get to see my brother's mower go up in flames? Now I just need some tires for next time, anybody got some spares?

nic

Old 12-05-2005, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider

Text I was on the black 450r in the AM class #66.
Yeah They overzelous 3 in a roll winner. lol
the YFZ powered mower
Man that thing was awesome. I dont have a spear set of tires but kenny mite i dunno

Quick Reply: Oklahoma Sports Park... Ada, OK.