ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Racin' for a Livin' TV show

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 08:59 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Racin' for a Livin' TV show

Hello my name is Adam Epperson....first off this is NOT spam. I am a race car driver trying to fullfill a dream of mine. There is a new TV show in the process's of being done and I need your help.

The show: Take 50 drivers from around the US and make them get votes to get down to 12 who get to compete against each other on and off the track. Once the 12 are selected and on the show the fans will get to decide their fate on the show. The winner gets a Nascar contract for 7 races to try and prove themselves.

How I am envolved: I have been selected as one of these 50 drivers trying to get votes World wide to pursue a childhood dream of mine to race in Nascar. I am currently racing IMCA modifieds in South Texas. I would not be able to achieve this dream without a show like this to help me. Now I am Asking for your help to help me.

What you can do to help: If anyone would visit www.RacinforaLivin.com and vote for me, Adam Epperson I would sure be grateful. I am not asking for any money nor is this show I am just trying my best with the internet as a guide to get a chance to prove myself on the Nascar level.

About me: I have been racing cars since the age of 8. I started off in go-karts and have worked my way up to the modified divison all on dirt tracks arcoss Texas. I have no major sponsers. My Dad and I are the pit crew and I am the driver. If it wasn't for my Dad I would not even be able to race what I have. You can visit.....

www.AdamEpperson.com
www.cooliquid.com
http://www.cooliquid.com/designz/id7.html ....video
http://www.cooliquid.com/designz/id8.html ....video

This is just a few links to see more about my racing career and me.

If anyone would please take a minute and visit www.RacinforaLivin.com and vote for me, I will be forever grateful.

Thank you for your support and possible vote,

Sincerely,
Adam Epperson

Old 04-01-2006, 03:05 AM
Weekend Warrior

I am currently in the 13th spot out of the 50 drivers selected. I need to stay in the top 15 to have a chance at this deal. I would like to say Thank you to everyone that has taking the time to go and vote for me, Adam Epperson. You have no idea how much an oppurtunity like this means to me and I appreciate all the help, by the means of votes, I can get.......once again THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Sincerely,

Adam Epperson

Old 04-02-2006, 11:29 PM
Weekend Warrior

UPDATE: Because of your time and votes I have moved into the 7th spot on the voting board.

Thank you so much for everyones time and support...you can vote more than once and the voting does not stop till July.....

Thank you,

Adam Epperson