ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

i went to motorramma

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2001, 11:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i went to motoramma last night and it was awesoom. lots of quads on display some big companies to like eastcoastatv and kandkatv. mainly 400ex's, 250r's, 1 raptor, and some tecates and lt250's i think the lt250r won he feature. lots of other things like micro sprints, dirtbikes, lawnmovers(AWESOOM) rc cars, mountain bikes. awesoom event still going on today and tomarrow(sarurday and sunday) great event. you all should go out and see it if your in the harrisburg, PA area. its located at the farmshow complex. what are everybodys elses thoughts that saw it!!!!

Old 02-18-2001, 12:15 AM
Trailblazer

it was pretty cool,was there today.there were a lot of wrecks.those east coast quads are sweet!oh yeah, by the way ,that big bad raptor finished second to last and last was a warrior.it got spanked by all those little 400 ex's(lol)

Old 02-18-2001, 08:56 AM
Pro Rider

yeah on friday the raptor got killed and finished last. even a 300ex beat it. and those eastcoastatv quads are sweet like you said. wish my quad was half as cool as thiers

Old 02-18-2001, 12:50 PM
Trailblazer

yeah, i was there on friday night, `black and white pantera shirt, yeah ronnie chris and dustin have some nice bikes. The lawn mower races were awesome. i have one question: whats with charging$2.75 for a corn dog?! my favorite displays were the purple thunderbird, the maroon dodge mudder ang the R1 hill climber

Old 02-20-2001, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider

I was there Saturday. I think attendance was an all time high, judging from the past years I have went.

The Lost Creek Cycles team was impressive to look at, but I didnt see many top finishes from them on the track (or maybe I missed their moto's?). I did hear that Gilbert Attix was riding for them, so that is a good talent to have on your team.

Watching John Natalie was the biggest treat, he has come a long way since his Open Pro-AM days. I got some good video footage of him doing the big double, however, the battery went dead before I was able to film him go for the triple! (Which he cleared by 10' might I add! AWESOME!)

On a disappointing side, Travis Spader was a no show. He usually travels down to Harrisburg to race at motoramma. That would have been a huge battle between Travis and John on the tight little course.

There were some good deals on race quads there also. Why I seen a Laegers framed CT 330 "R" for only $7200 O.B.O (Wish I had kept that #)

The quads produced the loudest cheers from the crowd, to bad ABC, NBC, FOX, and ESPN dont know how exciting ATV racing is!

Old 02-22-2001, 08:18 PM
Weekend Warrior

I RACED IN THE MOTORROMMA THIS WEEKEND, ITS A PRETTY FUN RACE I FINISHED 3,4,5TH IN THE MAIN IN EXPERT A CLASS AND OPEN A. I DONT NO WHAT UR TALKIN ABOUT, LOST CREEK WAS WINNIN EVERYTHING,THEY GOT SOME FAST GUYS.

Old 02-22-2001, 09:49 PM
Pro Rider

Justin,
I think you all did a great job riding the ATV events, was there and enjoyed all of it both Friday and Saturday.
I was on the red Traxter with winch that pushed / hauled off the micros and one ATV that was hard starting.
Hard to push the ATV's as no setup for pushing them.
Hope you had alot of fun also
The trials riders were great also, but the best of all was the 4-6 yr olds on the 50cc bikes.
Good luck

Old 02-25-2001, 12:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

I was at this event also. I also thought it was awsome!! That #10 was the main event for sure. I was just wondering does anyone know if this guy is a national competitor?? If not he surley should be. He was the only one to clear the double and the triple! I am gonna do my best to enter this race next year.

Old 02-25-2001, 02:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

#10 is john natalie, hes one of the top pros. hes a national rider. i think hes 4th in statiom, and 10th in gnc, in pro class. he was very fast out there, i was racin against him all weekend

justin 76
00laegers\lrd

Old 02-25-2001, 02:44 PM
Weekend Warrior

yea i guess i should have known that. So what happened to him on sunday i looked in the results page and saw he only got 5th. Did he wreck or something. How did you do anyway?