ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

2001 GNC Video Tapes

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2001, 06:38 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In the back of some catalogs (like Chaparral), you see a whole page of ATV videos. I have the entire Huevos collection, as well as Quatros Locos... I believe those are the newest ATV videos out right now. ATV Freestyle is great to watch, but how about an entire video of ATV Grand National coverage. It is just about every ATV racer's dream to see the ATV Grand Nationals on television, but since it isn't on TV, someone should make a video series with this type of race coverage. I know MotoVideo did something like this a few years back with the Xtreme ATV series of videos, and a couple other videos. I was thinking they should do it again with this years (or next) ATV Grand National Series. Can you believe I have never seen a GNC in my life. I've seen Kory Ellis and Johnny Hale battle it out here in Vegas, but I've never seen bar-to-bar action between 20 GNC-level pros. Anyway, just a thought...

Old 08-07-2001, 12:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey quadMxer,
I am sure that if you ask around you'll find out that My company (Rem-N-S Productions) has picked up the video coverage for the GNC Series. We havent advertised yet but we put out tapes from every race (all 12 races). Our tapes cover the whole weekend from qualifiers to mains. They have every class on them and are from 2 hours to 3 hours long. We use 2 cameras at the track and get almost every part of the race. We have every track so far and we are planning on sponsoring the series again for the next few years. We didnt get the Television contract for this year because we got a late start after battling for the GNCC series contract. We are hoping that we can get some footage on over the winter for some of the sports channels and get a contract with someone to air the series for next year. But for now we can just keep putting out the tapes for every race. Give us a call @ (724)785-5332 and we can send you some info on the videos. We are also putting out 2 tapes over the winter. One will be a season wrap-up for the GNC Series and the other will be a crash and burn type tape from the GNC Series. Give us a call to order some tapes.

RICK FRISCO
REM-N-S PRODUCTIONS
(724)785-5332
FRISCOR@WMASD.ORG

Old 08-07-2001, 05:53 PM
Trailblazer

Cool... Thanks a lot.