ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

No More Loretta Lynns?????

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2002, 08:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I heard a rumor that this year will be the last year races will be held at Loretta Lynn's. Anyone have any info on this?

Old 05-20-2002, 08:57 PM
Trailblazer

haven't heard anything about that. if you ever want to sell your bike, i'll give you $1500.00 for it. let me know!

Old 05-20-2002, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider

You are kidding, right?

Old 05-20-2002, 09:23 PM
Trailblazer

that is a neat webb site. www.racewebbcreations.com. looks real good. how about $50.00 bucks for the boots and the offer of $1500.00 still stands. cod or check?

Old 05-22-2002, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider

I haven't heard anything of this. Our Loretta's qualifier is coming up soon.

Old 05-22-2002, 02:38 PM
Range Rover

I had heard that rumor last year, based on the amount of wrecks that have been there. But like I said it was only rumor and came from no one that would know for sure. Also how can you run +6 A arms and still fit through the 50" inspection gage?

Old 05-22-2002, 02:51 PM
Weekend Warrior

Dude, how can you just make a blanket statement like "I heard Loretta's is done" and not put a source or anything. Why don't you call Rita at Racer Productions and ask before posting something like this. Do you know how much money is made in a weekend of ATV racing at that track?

You can find the number here:

www.racerproductions.com

Old 05-22-2002, 02:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that would probably be +3 on each side. i don't think they would be +6 each side it would be way to wide.i think.but irreagardless thats one of the trickest mojaves i've seen.mojaveaddicts mojave is very sweet also.
they inspired me to build a mojve and so i went and bought a complete rolling chassis with two spare motors and i'm going to put in a tecate 3 engine and call it a MOCATE. anyone interested ina couple of mujave engines?

Old 05-22-2002, 03:33 PM
Pro Rider

MatadorRocks, you need to get your facts straight and quit misquoting people. I did not say

<< &quot;I heard Loretta's is done&quot; >>

. You need to read my original post, again, at the top of this page and you will see that you spoke before you thought. Plus, it wasn't a blanket statement. I did state what I had heard and asked if anyone had anymore information on this to clarify it without making a long distance phone call, being that this forum if viewed and watched by ATVA/AMA officials and sponsors and is FREE. Don't come barking at my heals unless you have your facts straight.

As for your statement killerkx327, my control arms are in fact +6&quot; on each side. My wife's stock Mojave has a front overall width of 38&quot;. The overall width of my Mojave is 50&quot; on the nose. Keep in mind that my wheels have no offset. The valve stem in actually on the inside of the mounting tabs. If you measure one of my wife's lower control arms it measures 11.25&quot; from the center of the balljoint to the mounting bolt on the frame. Mine on the other hand measures 17.25&quot;. Go to http://www.racewebcreations.com/proof.htm to see for your self.

Old 05-22-2002, 03:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey lurch ,i believe you .i wasn't trying to say you're wrong.i know the mojaves are seriously narrow. but wow +6 on each side .
did you have much trouble with the geometry or bumpster,or how about the tierods hitting when the arms are fuly extended and when you turn when the arms are extended. i hade to have specail bend tie rods made for my tecate.
by the way could you let me in on who built these arms for you cause like i said in my last post that i too am going to build a mojave.and i am wanting some better arms for sure. thanks lurch. and is that rebuild done yet?
i wanna see it when you're finished.

Quick Reply: No More Loretta Lynns?????