ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

4-Stroke Nationals @ Glen Helen

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2003, 05:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4-Stroke Nationals @ Glen Helen

Originally posted by: ORANGE400exRACER
I am not saying CLARK EVERNHAM sucks but Cory and I beat him already. I think he placed second to last in our class twice. I also believe I finished ahead of him at the Adelanto Grand Prix. In other words, clark hasn't beat Cory nor I everytime we raced against him. Don't get me wrong, he could of had bad luck against us. Did Clark win last years 4-stroke national int. class? It's for sure now, I won't be a threat in the INT class because my 440ex won't be ready. I'll be on a raptor.

clark is a good friend of mine, he broke (rod snapped) at adelanto, and he also crashed into his team mate in the first corner, At glen helen his 250R broke the chain on the start of the pro class, so he entered the 4-int. to race against me. keep in mind that was his first time ever touching that z400+ it was as stock as mine was then (he beat me...BASTID!)...i know how that goes. he will be racing the pro class this weekend on his wifes STOCK! 400ex (cept for shocks in front and pipe, and fenders). i ride with clark on a regular basis, and clark is definately a FAST race. if he were to get on a fast bike in the 4-stroke interm. he'd be hard to beat. As for Doug, he'll be racing a KFX-440. I'll be up there on sunday takin photos for z400.net, wont be a racer though...still have the walkin Pneumonia, and broken pivot bolt [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2003, 12:18 AM
Pro Rider

i heard cory won the tt event. anyone have any pics?

Old 04-14-2003, 12:41 AM
WP
Pro Rider

Clark was in our class again, but I had something for him. In the TT I holeshot my heat and won. Then in the main I holeshot again and took home the title. The MX round was going good, but had different results. In moto 1 I finished second, bumping into first on almost every turn on the last lap, but that 700cc Raptor was hard to beat. Then in the second moto I was in the lead looking for a sweep on the weekend, came down the hill on the brakes and hit a BIG braking bump. It sent my rearend up into the air and I ran straight into a haybail catapulting me over the handlebars about seven feet off the side. The bike flipped and broke the clutch perch. My day was over and so was the championship. At least I finished the weekend with one championship title. A special thanks to Ed (orange400exracer) who cared more about my safety than his own race. He saw me flip in front of him and was concerned enough to pull off to see if I needed help. Don't do it again, Ed. Win the race!

Old 04-14-2003, 09:38 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: theorigionalsurfer
Originally posted by: ORANGE400exRACER
I am not saying CLARK EVERNHAM sucks but Cory and I beat him already. I think he placed second to last in our class twice. I also believe I finished ahead of him at the Adelanto Grand Prix. In other words, clark hasn't beat Cory nor I everytime we raced against him. Don't get me wrong, he could of had bad luck against us. Did Clark win last years 4-stroke national int. class? It's for sure now, I won't be a threat in the INT class because my 440ex won't be ready. I'll be on a raptor.

clark is a good friend of mine, he broke (rod snapped) at adelanto, and he also crashed into his team mate in the first corner, At glen helen his 250R broke the chain on the start of the pro class, so he entered the 4-int. to race against me. keep in mind that was his first time ever touching that z400+ it was as stock as mine was then (he beat me...BASTID!)...i know how that goes. he will be racing the pro class this weekend on his wifes STOCK! 400ex (cept for shocks in front and pipe, and fenders). i ride with clark on a regular basis, and clark is definately a FAST race. if he were to get on a fast bike in the 4-stroke interm. he'd be hard to beat. As for Doug, he'll be racing a KFX-440. I'll be up there on sunday takin photos for z400.net, wont be a racer though...still have the walkin Pneumonia, and broken pivot bolt [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2003, 09:41 PM
Trailblazer

Thanks for setting the record straight originalsurfer, sounds like someone is looking to get PARKED

Old 04-14-2003, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "GET PARKED"?
By the way, I never said Clark was slow, I just said he might of just had bad luck against us (cory & I).