ATV Videos Post and view entertaining videos running the gammut from spectacular crashes to crazy stunts to everything else involving a quad.

long wheelie WATCH IT, you won't be dissapointed

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default long wheelie WATCH IT, you won't be dissapointed

thanks at least someone can appreciate good riding, no mods other than TAG atv bars, we pretty much just use these quads for stunting so motor upgrades are not really needed they're fast enough stock

Old 09-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

That's quite impressive. I can appreciate all kinds of skills. Don't let people bring you down for the stuff you love to do.

Cant wait to go riding this weekend! Lot's of wheelies will be done. Got White Bros exhaust sitting at home right now!!!

Old 09-03-2008, 09:11 PM
Weekend Warrior

have a good time this week-end, those white brothers exhausts are sick ......

Old 09-06-2008, 08:56 AM
Weekend Warrior

yea the dumass should have a brain bucket

Old 09-13-2008, 08:16 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: filis007

first of all if you have to tell me how smart you are, that's pathetic, second music is a highly personal choice if you don't like that's fine but what the ***** does it have to do with the wheelie, i wasn't asking you to listen to the music but watch the riding talent and as far as "and the mother*****er in the video is as stupid as they get, no helmet' buddy we've been doing this for years and all of us are still here .. .. and plan on being here for a long long time ... ..</end quote></div>

If you can't take a joke <u>that's</u> pathetic.
Calling someone stupid in your second post EVER is pathetic.
I just stated the fact that I'm not stupid like you say I am.
Expecting everyone in the world to like the same music you do is stupid.
I never said <u>anything</u> about anyone in the video, but since you mention it, everyone who's ridden without a helmet ISN'T still here. Some have earned themselves Darwin Awards.

I've been waiting for over 2 weeks to find out how you can judge someone's intelligence by their avatar, and what yours says about you. I didn't really think I would get an inteligent answer from you but I keep checking back just in case.

Old 09-13-2008, 08:31 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Let me be the first to say, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn.

I guess if you've never seen or done a wheelie before, you might be impressed.

Maybe if he'd have done a burnout and a donut, someone might be impressed.

Old 09-13-2008, 08:46 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here a short video of a scooter like mine doing a wheelie. It's not as impresive as some others I've seen but at least the music is better than the OP. Evo 2X. If you want to see a guy wheelie a scooter for 5 minutes ON ONE FOOT look for scooter wheelies on youtube. One-wheel one-footed scooter wheelies are more impressive to me than two-wheel two-footed ATV wheelies. It's probably four times as hard.

Old 09-13-2008, 11:53 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Scootergptx

Let me be the first to say, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn.

I guess if you've never seen or done a wheelie before, you might be impressed.

Maybe if he'd have done a burnout and a donut, someone might be impressed.</end quote></div>

Lets see if Motox shows up on a Banshee doing wheelies and burnouts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2008, 12:18 AM
Elite Pro Rider

You know I'm not a fan of the music either but everyone likes different music thats all good. Although it is impressive not a good idea. So if he was to wreck would the truck be able to stop in time or would he end up getting ran over. I am guessing the 2nd choice. Plus although it is impressive I am more impressed when someone does a wheelie without cheating with their knee on the back.

My 8yr old son did a real good wheelie just a couple days ago. I was more impressed by that. LOL

Old 09-14-2008, 12:39 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: cynick

You know I'm not a fan of the music either but everyone likes different music thats all good. Although it is impressive not a good idea. So if he was to wreck would the truck be able to stop in time or would he end up getting ran over. I am guessing the 2nd choice. Plus although it is impressive I am more impressed when someone does a wheelie without cheating with their knee on the back.

My 8yr old son did a real good wheelie just a couple days ago. I was more impressed by that. LOL</end quote></div>

And if that did happen, how about the baby in the car seat? If the guy doing the wheelie checks out, and the guy filming/driving does the same, it was their choice. Pretty sure that little one riding shotgun didn't have much say in the matter.

And before long, he WILL be impressing the chicks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: long wheelie WATCH IT, you won't be dissapointed