Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

im so maddd!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2004, 05:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default im so maddd!!!!!

What can i tell my dad that i need a new quad. Just a second ago i was looking for my vin number(i can't find it!!! and i think my warrior is a stolen one)and i find that BOTH my front and rear motor mount bolts are gone!I just got it back from the shop about a week ago. I 've only rode it once since then.And that was around a field.I've had my warrior for a year and all i have done is fix it!!!Its a 2000. I've had enough and i want a new somethin so don't have to put up with this sh*t. Please he is very stuborn.PLease I need some good replies!!! And we have had the kawa bayou 400 4x4 for about a year and we haven't had to do anything on it.

Old 03-04-2004, 06:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default im so maddd!!!!!

you shouldnt talk about your dad like that.....be happy you even have an atv, it took me 6 years to get mine

Old 03-04-2004, 06:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default im so maddd!!!!!

but he is very stuborn and you got one of the best quads

Old 03-04-2004, 06:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default im so maddd!!!!!

i busted my *** for my predator, did everything i could for money, sell the warrior....get a used banshee

Old 03-04-2004, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default im so maddd!!!!!

Well one i can't get my dad to sell the warrior.2. I can't have a two-stroke

Old 03-04-2004, 08:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default im so maddd!!!!!

yea i agree u shouldnt talk about your dad like that it took me 2 years to convince my dad to let me get a sport quad and thenit also took me 2 years to save the money ofr it. He would probaly would be more understanding if u were not so mad at him. just be happy that u have a quad as long as it runs it fine.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But i do understand u wanting a new one and all i have to tell you is just get all the facts straight and go to your dad and just sit down and talk about ( no getting mad that will tottaly make it a no) and just comly talk about it and se what he has to say. And if he still says know just be thankful u have a quad.

Old 03-04-2004, 09:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default im so maddd!!!!!

You have a few options- 1. Call the garage and tell them that there were bolts missing or just put some bolts in yourself. Continue to use the warrior. 2. Drive the Kawa 4x4. 3. Find some kind of work that will enable you to purchase a different quad and help your dad pay the house bills.

Your dad has a lot more to worry about than if you get a new quad. You really should be happy that you have a 2000 anything. There are kids that would like to have a new shirt or food on the table. You might even talk your dad into buying something for you. But will he be able to afford it along with- local phone cost, long distance phone cost, garbage bills, electric bills, house and car insurance, cable tv bills, house or rent payments, car payments, credit card debt, food and everyday living cost, heating and cooling cost, maintenance cost on the vehicles and house, whatever loans he might have. When it's all said and done, he needs to have put enough away for retirement so he won't have to rely on you helping him when he gets too old to work. You don't have to be happy with what quad you have and you don't have to wait for your dad to buy you a new one. You can work to accomplish your own goals and buy whatever quad will make you happy for the next three months.

Put yourself in your dads shoes and think what you would do if your son wanted another quad. You might be there someday.

Old 03-04-2004, 09:20 PM
Range Rover
Default im so maddd!!!!!

Can I get am AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!! Well said and I agree totally..... plus a warrior is a great quad....just calm down and make the best with what you have.

Old 03-04-2004, 10:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default im so maddd!!!!!

fix what you got and quit whineing the machine you got is a great quad i gave my son a 91 and he thinks he's in heaven , so appreaciate what you have , money is'nt free and quads cost $$$.

Old 03-04-2004, 11:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default im so maddd!!!!!

Originally posted by: Coyotechaser
You have a few options- 1. Call the garage and tell them that there were bolts missing or just put some bolts in yourself. Continue to use the warrior. 2. Drive the Kawa 4x4. 3. Find some kind of work that will enable you to purchase a different quad and help your dad pay the house bills.

Your dad has a lot more to worry about than if you get a new quad. You really should be happy that you have a 2000 anything. There are kids that would like to have a new shirt or food on the table. You might even talk your dad into buying something for you. But will he be able to afford it along with- local phone cost, long distance phone cost, garbage bills, electric bills, house and car insurance, cable tv bills, house or rent payments, car payments, credit card debt, food and everyday living cost, heating and cooling cost, maintenance cost on the vehicles and house, whatever loans he might have. When it's all said and done, he needs to have put enough away for retirement so he won't have to rely on you helping him when he gets too old to work. You don't have to be happy with what quad you have and you don't have to wait for your dad to buy you a new one. You can work to accomplish your own goals and buy whatever quad will make you happy for the next three months.

Put yourself in your dads shoes and think what you would do if your son wanted another quad. You might be there someday.
i hate it when people are right. I think this thread was for me to blow off some steam. I'm happy with my warrior again. For now atleast. Oh and also if i could get a job right now i would. I'm only 14. We don't have to pay any house bills. But thing i don't like is that we have the money to get a new quad.And everything for my warrior is expensive. He doesn't work either. He has had two-heart attacks and had to retire.