Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

how come no one will help me ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2004, 02:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how come no one will help me ?

I just sold a 87 Suzuki Quadrunner for 1250 dollars and it was in perfect condition. 2400 miles. It was a 4x4 and in hi range it would go around mid 40's and when you use the lower gear range it would go anywhere the big bore's would. I know of another one and if the price is right I have another buyer lined up, I am kind of a middle man for guns and quads.

72Duster, was that a King Quad or a Quadrunner? I had a 95 King Quad and it was 280. AlaskaBoy.

Old 03-25-2004, 03:43 PM
Trailblazer

hey alaskaboy, I am looking for a starter quad for my wife and daughter, preferably an auto-ute not sport, I would even trade my sled (99 cat ZL500, less than 800 miles), keep me in mind, I will even drive down to Anchorage for a good deal.

Old 03-25-2004, 04:16 PM
Pro Rider

akfireman, will do. The quadrunner I sold was to my wifes cousin from Fairbanks, I even offered to deliver it for him if we could not get it into his little truck. It would of given me a reason for a roadtrip. If the other Quadrunner comes up they want it too, I think it can be had for the same money. It has a cracked rear fender but that can be fixed with some tin and rivets. It also has a nice set of spidertracs on it, the owner seems to think he is going to get what he paid for the tires on top of the price of the quad. If that is the case he can take them off and put the stock tires back on.

I know where there is a pretty good Kodiak 400 but it is a manual. If you are interested contact Snug on here. He is looking for another quad(auto) so he can get his Vinson back from his wife. Never let the wife drive the auto unless you got the money to get yourself another one. I know when my wife drives mine she will not get back on her Timberwolf. AlaskaBoy.

Old 03-25-2004, 04:36 PM
Trailblazer

Mine is a manual, and she really doesnt want anything to do with it, but if i find a good deal, she may have to suffer, my daughter will ride anything, let me know if you find anything and I will get ahold of snug and see if we can deal.