Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

$30,000 to spend. What to do, what to do?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2004 | 12:16 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Default $30,000 to spend. What to do, what to do?

man... only 4 more years... and ill b dman near rich... i can't wait [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] whe nmy grandparents die ill b even richer it will b sad but happy time cuz i get there property 18 acres and a hiyse they are in teh process of selling there aparments for 200k and getting offers higher in 5-10 years the value for the land will b in the millinons easy!!!!! AND IM SRRY BUT IM TRYING TO WATCH TV OVER MY SHOULDER AND TYPE!!!!! and there is supposidly a few hundred thousand from my mom's parents to her first kid (ME) so im set for life pretty much [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2004 | 05:47 PM
|
Trailblazer

Hey thats great for you but I think that most of us who still have grandparents that are alive would much rather have them then thier money. I hope your grandparents dont see your message or you might get nothing just the empty hole that was once a heart. Im sorry for being so harsh but one of my grandfathers just had a heart attack and the othe might have cancer and tells me he is going to die every time I see him. now isnt that nice.

For every one else I think I am going to go with the YZF 450 and KXF 700 for my bud he is 285lb 6'7" so I think he needs the power.

Old 04-25-2004 | 07:04 PM
Pro Rider
Is old enough to know better, but too young to stop.

Since you live in VA, buy the biggest piece of land you can find and turn it into a pay to ride ATV park. You will make that money work for you, guarantee you have a place to ride it, and can help out other ATV enthusiasts in the mean time. Land in the south is cheaper these days

DON"T blow the wad on a new ATVs.. you can always swing one after you get rich from guys like me looking for a legal place to ride without being hasseled by Virginia's finest

Old 04-26-2004 | 12:00 AM
|
Trailblazer

Trust me Building a Pro quality MX and CC track is on the top of my list. What would it look like if the owner didnt even own a quad worth riding. I have purchased my land and now I all I have to do is wait. I found 350 unclaimed acers which I currently live on and I am getting ready to buy 1200 acers from a paper mill. The mill is curently using all the surrounding land so expansion is no problem. The land is useless for anything other than wood and hmm, an off road heaven. my great uncle has all the equiptment I would every need, half the land is clear cut and the rest is thick woods. My father is a designer for iTT so he gets to design the track and I will work on the CC and construction. I cant belive you said that I guess I never had a reason to mention this.